Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    well said Azile, if clans cant hit the goal then they are either not trying hard enough or dont want to put the resources in to obtain the goal.
    This is not an issue of trying or not putting in resources. When did we suddenly become ok with the game being on for 3+ hours a day?

Asking 50K is an absolute joke. That's nearly 250 runs per member per day (in a perfectly active clan where everybody does their part) with the load times and auto run delay we're looking at least a minute per run. 4 hours a day from what should be an app for fun.

Plus the longer you require players to play, the more that will be on the servers at any given time. Which of course is not going to help with all the server disconnects.

I know it was started as joke but I'm starting to seriously consider who ever it was who posted that we're just mining bitcoin for the frogs. I honestly can't think of any other reason why they would think it's not unreasonable to have our phones on that long.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    it's up to you if you wanna hit the rewards or not. but moaning that its not been playable is just a cop out... because we've managed to almost complete the task with the same issues as everybody else...
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    In a perfectly active clan 843 runs per member is not a hard task and even if a few players were weaker it's still manageable. It's on par with regular grind events. Cyborg Monday required almost double this number, Helsing a little less than him, Ferryman was about 1000 runs, and so on and so forth. And before we forget, auto replay still works. You don't have to watch it for hours on end, simply checking up from time to time is enough. If it gets impossible to continue, stop and try later. Simple enough.
    If you can't do it, do something else that will enable you to participate in future events. If you don't want to do it, your problem so don't complain. If you want to do it but your clan can't maybe it's time for a change.
    Events are not meant for everyone nor should everyone get the best rewards. If they were, wouldn't it be simpler to just give us rewards?
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    How come did it become the reality of a few the must for everyone? Only assuming everyone has the same reality than you is easy to think (and mistakenly) to judge others...

Donīt get me wrong I īm still not sure if the Event is crazy or not, maybe it is not, honestly. Just, in my opinion, 25k sounds a little too much. 20k sounds a fair deal for a regular clan where some ppl play more than others, it looks challenging enough. But well I am not a dev, I have no data about this, just the general opinion that I am reading on. Maybe the frags distribution among the achievements was the only issue among players. Or maybe it is a good opportunity for clans to work on their clansmen I dunno. Letīs see at the end of the event and improve.

And yes, Viking Invader may be only a reward for the elite (or people who can play hours and hours and got the resources for that) and I am ok with that, that's fine. And as I said before Devs seems ok with the event duration and requirements, so maybe Invader was meant for a few. It is ok! But my point doesnīt sound crazy right? If we could have more options at the store or something else to spend frags out if we donīt reach the main goal that would be nice... Let ppl try out and if they canīt reach Invader, let them use the frags on another stuff...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Why is "running wasteland the best option"???

I've chipped away at OTHER achievements which I'd eventually do anyway... I ran Eddie's Adventure until it ended (picked up 3 more Dog T3 cosmics...) Then Powerslave Dungeon, Samurai Dungeon, Cosmic dungeons... These would all be run to hit achievements it just so happens they are ALSO good for this event. In fact, running wasteland is, in my view, the WORST dungeon to run unless you're trying to hit some achievements specifically for that dungeon.

Is wasteland the cheapest in terms of SOT, sure compared to the others... but that doesn't make it the "best" in my view. And in fact, LOL X seems to count. At least it did for the personal event challenges. I don't know if it counts for clan challenges.

I do ABSOLUTELY agree with you about the store.... non-special items are not needed by higher-end players and the lower-end players could do with better options than the standard cosmic frags, gold, etc. The max-purchase limits are there, I think, for top end players to avoid them loading up on dozens of items (they probably don't need anyway). It would be nice to see more variety. Honestly, I get tired of EVERYTHtING being frags. It would be nice to see actual WHOLE items (souls, talisman SETS) more often than just more frags or one/two-off talismans.... even if that was more about older talismans.. like a set of Energy talismans, or a set of Hunter, or Tranquility, or Strike, etc. That would at least mix things up.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-21-2020 at 02:24 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    My take on this event is that it’s a good way to make people complete the frontier dungeon achievements
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    My take on this event is that it’s a good way to make people complete the frontier dungeon achievements
    Yes! I thought this as soon at the event started, and Iīm actually hitting some cosmic talisman challenges, but Iīve been told that some for most regular players hitting cosmics its too hard/slow cos of the natural 5* required. And the same with some other frontier keys. So that the reason a lot of ppl are choosing wasteland according to good balance between difficulty and SoT value. I personally donīt like at all wasteland but hey, if it helps. go for them.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    (...)
    But my point doesnīt sound crazy right? If we could have more options at the store or something else to spend frags out if we donīt reach the main goal that would be nice... Let ppl try out and if they canīt reach Invader, let them use the frags on another stuff...
    More options in the store would be fair to people who can't go all the way, that's a good point. Reaching let's say 20k runs and not being able to spend what you earned is just demotivating. And maybe frags should've been redistributed so that you could get Invader from 20k runs and then cosmic talisman from 25k. But saying that event should be changed just because you (not really you, someone) can't do it...
    It took me about year and a half to be able to finish every grind we get. Before that I didn't go around asking for the bar to be set lower, I did what I could and waited for the next event.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ...I ran Eddie's Adventure until it ended... These would all be run to hit achievements...
    Eddie's Adventure dungeon has counted only in individual goals. I've checked this.
    Before: clan = 63, individual = 0.
    Run 10 times.
    After: clan = 63, individual = 10.

Also LoL X counted as frontier dungeon for individaul but not for clan
    John-2692

OS
    iOS
    Nah.. I saw the rewards inline with other rewards, not a separate popup, when running Eddies Adventure -- but, of course, I was running it with Shock/Smite/Talismans to meet challenge. So it's possible that was what counted...... And LOLX Counted at least for those initial 1K run LOL/BNW clan challenges.

But, I can't compare personal challenges with clan challenges, we have a clan that hits things hard so tracking individual numbers for clan challenges is pretty impossible. It would be nice to have a second progress bar/counter to show how many runs you have contributed though.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..