Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

25000 runs with key dungeons too high.

Not sure if anybody else is struggling with this. But with server resets every hour, new data updates in between resets, sluggish play, game hangs, 10 secs in between each run.

Lucky to get 20 runs out of a 2 hour key. I've wasted a few keys now, only able to get a few runs out of them cuz I can't get back into the game after opening it. With 5 days left and I work, the weekend was my time to put my fair share into it.

Hopefully something is done about this. I'd like to get that viking, but it's looking further away with every black screen spinning skull.

OS
    Android
    i don't think anyone is not struggling with this. It's a REALLY hard task even without all the constant disconnection
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I agree. If things were running smoothly and you could let a couple of megas run overnight on Frozen, itd be fine. But you cant let anything run without having to restart a hundred times. I spent nearly and hour just trying to get frozen setup to run overnight and come back to only 150 sot having been used.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Just another pay 2 win event. Want new Eddie? Play many as you can, than buy frags packs. Well nothing new. I play few mobile games that are free to play with microtransactions and, with microtransaction they have good events with high chances to drop rare toons. Opposite there is greedy monster called Iron Maiden: Legacy of The Beast with greedy frogers.

OS
    Android
    this 25k stuff in 7 days is complete crap. first it's way too much and 2nd they cannot even ensure a proper and stable game environment. so how we are supposed to reach that? well either you reduce the amounts needed or you increase the duration of the event, otherwise this is just a stupid ripoff. same with the so called raids. many of our members cannot enter odin again, the same bug for weeks now. the game is really in a shitty state if we want to be honsest, but well this is nothing new

we should get compensation packs every week, based on all of these messups...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Totally agree. 25k Runs under those circumstances are not doable. They have to rethink and adjust this achievement!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Last night I bought 2 mega refills thinking to run overnight. Twice I woke up and found connection error and new game data available. Of the 1200 SoT I purchased last night I still have 900 remaining. During the night there were at least 2 error/new game data available restarts that came up.
    Devs even people trying are unable to run enough to get close to the goals you have set. The server environment has once again become completeLy unreliable.

This is a great game. Fun, addictive, great dedicated players. If the devs could find a way to make it stable and a little less buggy we would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Tim28213; 04-19-2020 at 04:12 PM.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    It's not possible to do any run continuously. I want to log in and game freezes like every day. The event goals are too high to reach under these circumstances. They are tough enough without connection errors. Devs, rethink how you can compensate that. Our clan is motivated to do their best, but just a few of them are able to play.

OS
    Android
    Unplayable not to mention that powerslave is good for progression with many of the event goals. Only problem is that it perpetually hangs on 4th stage. Hangs, as in impossible to continue with wasted ironite and keys.
    Nothing can load no map can sustain
    Bad form.

OS
    Android
    I have not been able to play more than 10 minutes in a row. When you combine that with the 10 sec wait between battles (on top of the 30-90 secs of loading) and that we are getting new data randomly with 0 warning, I'm honestly shocked players are still opening keys.

Earlier I was hoping for either an extension of the event OR a lowering of runs required. Now, I can't see this working without both the extension AND the decreased requirements.

I understand that servers can have increased stress while everyone is stuck at home, what sucks is that events don't seem to care and it almost feels like they were structured for virtually no server load expected.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591