Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The Event will pass soon. The devs wroted about a compesition. I want to know how it will look live. Because i want to know how much we will have to grind till the Event ends..

All i want is a clear! Communication..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    The Event will pass soon. The devs wroted about a compesition. I want to know how it will look live. Because i want to know how much we will have to grind till the Event ends..

All i want is a clear! Communication..
    If you are waiting to see how the compensation pack will look....then you are taking the wrong approach, you should grind and try to complete the 25K runs like all of us that already completed the event and have the Viking invader Eddie

OS
    Android
    Can't find the info now, but did they say the'd extend the event too, or just give some comp frags?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Can't find the info now, but did they say the'd extend the event too, or just give some comp frags?
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...741#post123741
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Thanks, sounds like the store offers will be extended, not the actual event. That better be a good comp pack.
    I've been around long enough to see a ton of server issues, but this one really bothered me for some reason.

OS
    Android
    Well, we (Order of the Eld) just finish the 25k runs a few hours before the Compensation Pack was live... so now we have 15kk extra frags xD My previous question is now even more actual than before, what should we do with so many frags and nothing to spend? XDDDDD Hahahah
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Well, we (Order of the Eld) just finish the 25k runs a few hours before the Compensation Pack was live... so now we have 15kk extra frags xD My previous question is now even more actual than before, what should we do with so many frags and nothing to spend? XDDDDD Hahahah
    You can buy another N3 talisman, that way you won't need to share it between Viking Eddie and Viking Invader Eddie, or also we can ask the devs to expand the number of times that we are allowed to buy the items in the store xD

OS
    iOS
    the Viking Cosmic essentially does much the same thing as Invader Ed's passive. There's not a whole lot of benefit to putting the Viking Cosmic on Invader Ed. The only real difference is the Cosmic drains Fury, while Invaders's passive revives him. I mean, if you can it certainly won't hurt anything. I'm just pointing out that they Viking cosmic on Invader may not offer any real benefit depending on how you use Invader.

I'm disappointed that apparently you can only get ONE invader Ed....
    Last edited by Yup; 04-23-2020 at 11:03 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    @maiden: Can you convert them to Precious Souls? 15,000/50... 30? I mean, it's not nothing.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    @puntwothree, Yes you can convert them cus i converted the remaining frags after buying secind T3, awakening frags and Forged soul frags... ended up with 8m gold and hearts for sac
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan