Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    servers are shite but we will plod on
    Last edited by Madrik; 04-19-2020 at 05:23 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    The game is nearly unplayable since the event started ... how are we supposed to reach 25k runs if we even can’t access the Game .... 🤬?
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    I seriously think they either need to extend it by a considerable amount or cut the required runs back by a large amount and offer a care package in the form of missing frags..... you cant even run a full key FFS without either new game data or it bloody freezing with the perpetual spinning logo... can the devs actually release anything that friggin works correctly.

also keep an eye on your trooper badges ive earned around 700 badges today but they havent been added on
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    its a lot of runs yes 834 per clan member for a 30 person clan also its not really worth it for what you get a heroic legendery is sort of shit for the effort personally think it should be a viking ed soul for 25000 runs

OS
    iOS
    That makes totally no sense what you are saying (could be I misunderstand it cause of your horrible interpunctuation so maybe you should learn to express yourself a little more accurate). Doing 25k runs gives you the Eddie + the T3 talisman.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    its a lot of runs yes 834 per clan member for a 30 person clan also its not really worth it for what you get a heroic legendery is sort of shit for the effort personally think it should be a viking ed soul for 25000 runs
    If you manage the 25k, you'll have enough frags for Viking Invader Ed and the T3 Cosmic (the rest of the challenges other than dungeon grinding are all pretty easy). Without that 6,000 frags for the 25k challenge, you can't get the Ed. So it's kind of an all or nothing deal unless you want to spend money on frags.

834 runs per clan member is nuts, that's 120 runs per member, per day assuming all 30 members are fully active. Even the cheapest frontier dungeon is gonna cost you 1,200 SOT per day for that (Frozen Wasteland / Hard) and most will want to grind more expensive dungeons to knock out achievements etc. at the same time. The new Ed looks pretty good, but is he that good? I dunno.

Given there's been two days of really limited playability for most, it gets even harder tbh.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I have not been able to play more than 10 minutes in a row. When you combine that with the 10 sec wait between battles (on top of the 30-90 secs of loading) and that we are getting new data randomly with 0 warning, I'm honestly shocked players are still opening keys.

Earlier I was hoping for either an extension of the event OR a lowering of runs required. Now, I can't see this working without both the extension AND the decreased requirements.

I understand that servers can have increased stress while everyone is stuck at home, what sucks is that events don't seem to care and it almost feels like they were structured for virtually no server load expected.
    It almost sounds like you want the challenge to be easier so the rewards are easier to obtain. That can't be it, though...

But if it were, I would be tempted to agree with you. :-p.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    It almost sounds like you want the challenge to be easier so the rewards are easier to obtain. That can't be it, though...

But if it were, I would be tempted to agree with you. :-p.
    I think I might be one of the few who thought the challenge wasn't that bad. 120 runs per member per day can be done with 2 or 3 keys a day.

But those first 2 days were a complete mess. I'm all for a challenge, but there is a fine line between challenge and insurmountable obstacles.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Don't pay anything left in the shop... you'll see they'll make real efforts. right now people pay with a totally degraded game experience... why would they buy more computer servers... we keep paying a game that gets down on day to day... they don't take us at all seriously... just has the time of replies to tickets issued..
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g

OS
    Android
    They even multiplied by 3 the break time between keeps... to slow down progress
    --J o m s V i k i n g