Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    16 hours in four days left in the event.

Yeah, if everything worked sure 4 hours of "babysitting". That's still screen time which doesn't change the fact that it's a lot to ask from a leisurely app and we're assuming that every clan has 30 members who can actually afford to run all those dungeons.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Every reward should not be attainable by every player. Some rewards should require some experience. If every player has a right every reward.. why are there "challenges' at all. Why not merely throw everything in the store for free?

I mean you can't beat BNW X until you have characters strong enough... You can't beat LOL XV until your character are strong enough..... Youc an't hit #1 in Pvp or Gauntlet without some experience. You can't meet "insanity" event challenges until you have the appropriate characters/talismans..... Assuming every possible clan challenge is possible by every single clan seems to be forgetting that they are challenges not freebies. The ENTIRE point of a difficult clan challenge is to require a strong clan.

Now complain that you can't get Invader Ed unless you buy frags...... sure fine.. but complaining about the challenges is kind of missing the point.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-20-2020 at 11:59 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Not everyone has been affected that you could not play at all in the last three days. Running hard in the wasteland dungeon gives about 100 runs per mega refill with about 30% ironite return. For a grind event 700 ironite is not unusual. The 3* colored evo shards and colorless cosmic evo runes can be used by all, so the rewards are not unusable.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Every reward should not be attainable by every player. Some rewards should require some experience. If every player has a right every reward.. why are there "challenges' at all. Why not merely throw everything in the store for free?

I mean you can't beat BNW X until you have characters strong enough... You can't beat LOL XV until your character are strong enough..... Youc an't hit #1 in Pvp or Gauntlet without some experience. You can't meet "insanity" event challenges until you have the appropriate characters/talismans..... Assuming every possible clan challenge is possible by every single clan seems to be forgetting that they are challenges not freebies. The ENTIRE point of a difficult clan challenge is to require a strong clan.

Now complain that you can't get Invader Ed unless you buy frags...... sure fine.. but complaining about the challenges is kind of missing the point.
    I will continue to "complain" because just giving out frags does nothing to meter the compensation.

Say the reward is 6000 frags (the difference between the last two challenges). Newbie clans who will barely be able to play dungeons are going to see this as a massive boon.

Experienced clans like ours where we were going to hit the 25k regardless are just getting a little extra benefit.

If they had extended the event or shortened the requirements for the achievements then everyone would get the same rewards they were going to.

You are right clan challenges should reward those who can work hard and meet them. That's why this compensation was poor and (in my opinion) doesn't really do anything to address the fact that this has been a consistent problem and it was irresponsible to even think the app could handle this event when it couldn't even handle less intense events.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    ... it was irresponsible to even think the app could handle this event when it couldn't even handle less intense events.
    I don't disagree there.

And I find it odd that they cancel the LOL grind event (or delay it) in favor of more intense grind event. But... well... I have no clue what's behind the curtain.

FYI if the compensation is 3-4k frags.. it's not going to allow some clans that can't hit the 25K to get Invader ed anyway.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-21-2020 at 01:29 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't disagree there.

And I find it odd that they cancel the LOL grind event (or delay it) in favor of more intense grind event. But... well... I have no clue what's behind the curtain.

FYI is the compensation is 3-4k frags.. it's not going to allow some clans that can't hit the 25K to get Invader ed anyway.
    I'm glad that it's not as huge as others were theorizing but still the problem remains with just granting an arbitary number of frags. It's going to be unequal amount of compensation. For the clans that just nearly missed out because of the servers being their normally horrible self, this might just feel like a slap in the face.

Edit: I see you edited your statement to include IF the reward is the amount you stated. Still leaves the issue of not fair compensation. Honestly I just assumed it had reached others stores early like has happened many a time.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 04-21-2020 at 02:43 AM.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Although Iīm grateful for the compensation pack, I just want to play the game in a normal way with a regular event... How come it is possible to manage something (events, implementations, releases, etc) in such a horrible way? I hate to be so nasty but come on! You must be totally overrun since ages ago. If thatīs the case sorry ppl, just hope you find a way to get better.

Anyway despite the future compensation a few things that still itches me. You trow the CP but never addressed the Event itself, not the challenges or duration so itīs safe to think:

- You are OK with the 25k runs in 6 days.

- SO, itīs ok that around 15% (maybe?) of clans are probably hitting Viking Invader.

- There is no variety in the store. You got Viking Invader, Cosmic Talisman, and 3 items more with a maximum quantity purchasable. Whatīs the point of hitting the event at all if it is not conceived to be doable for not-elite clans? I mean, the reasonable purchase is one cosmic talisman (if we donīt reach Viking Invader) some forge events and sob... what's the point of earning, I dunno 20k in frags, if I might use only 7,5k? Pls, donīt say convert everything to precious souls...

In this line of thinking. Why overlapping so much the Forge event? Why we got Vanquisher frags plus a few Forge frags, wasnīt it better to have only Forge frags? at least if we donīt reach the maximum goal this time we could use frags for Odin/s or something, or if you complete every single event at the end you got Odin AND Invader (hoping we are going to earn so many frags for one Odin at least when Forge finish....)

- If the best option to complete the event is to run wasteland, which as dungeon itself it doesn't help us at all as players, is because you want to make us burn all our resources... well what am I saying, that's regular a behavior xD at some point itīs ok, you got to keep the revenue.. but isnīt this too much?

Well not much more until we got that CP and see what's inside. Thank you again for addressing server issues, is not solved yet but itīs a little better. Thks.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    - There is no variety in the store. You got Viking Invader, Cosmic Talisman, and 3 items more with a maximum quantity purchasable. Whatīs the point of hitting the event at all if it is not conceived to be doable for not-elite clans? I mean, the reasonable purchase is one cosmic talisman (if we donīt reach Viking Invader) some forge events and sob... what's the point of earning, I dunno 20k in frags, if I might use only 7,5k? Pls, donīt say convert everything to precious souls...

In this line of thinking. Why overlapping so much the Forge event? Why we got Vanquisher frags plus a few Forge frags, wasnīt it better to have only Forge frags? at least if we donīt reach the maximum goal this time we could use frags for Odin/s or something, or if you complete every single event at the end you got Odin AND Invader (hoping we are going to earn so many frags for one Odin at least when Forge finish....)
    Iīm with you concerning those frags and their purpose if you donīt reach the goal. Concerning many issues this game tires me more and more since Odin appeared in RAID (with rewards you only "achieve" when you are lucky enough to earn rewarded stuff anywhere else) and all those overlapping frag over frag events. Having a weekly troubleshooting either on Odin (Start / Freeze / toons and sob counted, no rewards), or the current event stuff (horrible connection issues and high end grinding goals as always) comes towards this.
    I like the monthly goal of earning a new toon during several events, but things turn into a mess at the moment.
    That "EDventure" dungeon counted one day to the event achievemt, so you could run two events in one, the other day it didnīt, so choose your favourite.

If you wonīt finish an event with the highscore (new toon) you will be left with probably a T3 and some stuff you are able to purchase max 3 times. F.E. Sitting on 18.000 frags means you can convert them to stuff you donīt need/want or into precious souls.
    Thinking about that those toons surely will appear in fc store during the next months makes it less "stressful" - but all that much is way too much as far as it is at some point "grind for all or nothing"

This dungeon event is a very expensive one, as you already said. So you are a lucky player if you got some dungeons in which you can run for personal achievements as well.
    Playing all Troopers every day

Proud member of CaesarsLegion
    Ingame ID Johnny-9739

Currently hunting Lilith T3 as I missed it on event

OS
    Android
    Not sure where the concept of where everybody somehow deserves to be able to get every toon. You don't. This toon is for clans that have a solid player group who are willing to work hard to achieve the end result. If your clan is not able to pull it off, then that is your clan's choice or your choice in choosing a clan. You make it sound like it is almost impossible when the truth is, it is quite achievable. Our clan has maybe half of us at most working very aggressively towards the goal. We are at 18K runs done already and will be finished in another 24 hours, far ahead of the cutoff and this is with all the server issues as well. And the cost, while yes, it has cost resources to attack this thing, it is not even close to being ridiculous. Grinding for C Lilith was far more expensive of a grind and took a lot of effort to achieve.

You do not need to run Wastelands either. I have been running all sorts of dungeons and only using Wastelands when I sleep. Any dungeon, especially Cosmic dungeons are perfectly fine for attacking this thing unless you literally want to autoplay with hardly any effort put into the play, then I guess wastelands is for you. Even then, big deal. Honestly, 5 players could pull off all the runs required if they all were dedicated to the achievement. If you do not even have that in your clan and you are that type of player, you are probably in the wrong clan for your playstyle, so maybe join a clan that suites and fits your goals and playstyle better.

The majority of the players in our clan working on this are favoring Cosmic dungeons.

If every reward challenge ends up being so easy that most clans can achieve the result, then what is the point exactly? I am glad they are doing clan stuff that actually require some serious gameplay and present a challenge.

And honestly, if the servers were running smoothly, 25K is kind of a low bar for getting the toon and a T3 talisman. Should have been more like 50K runs to get this.

Event is too easy really.
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    iOS
    well said Azile, if clans cant hit the goal then they are either not trying hard enough or dont want to put the resources in to obtain the goal.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan