Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Game Update 4/19/2020

Hello Troopers,

We are aware that players are experiencing game instability at this time. Yesterday the team pushed several hotfixes for performance.

Investigations are ongoing for today and we will communicate updates as necessary.

Thank you for your patience!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Any word on if the team is looking at modifying the event to reflect the fact that we've lost a good chunk of this event thus far because of that "instability"?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Any word on if the team is looking at modifying the event to reflect the fact that we've lost a good chunk of this event thus far because of that "instability"?
    No word on that just yet. But it is always taken into consideration at times like these. The team are prioritizing the cause, first and foremost.

^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Not just because of the instability, its just insane to reach that.
    Even insane that that last 5000 runs from 20k to 25k are the diference to get eddie and the talisman, could even distribute 1k fragments to the 20k runs to make it less bitchy

OS
    iOS
    we know what the cause is. not enough servers and the fact every time there is a clan group achievement the game suffers major instability issues. so when there is a clan event running disable odin raids to help improve stability
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    More simple, they should know the active player numbers from last couple of weeks... are the servers ready to hold all of them running non-stop to get the 25K run achievement?????
    If not, setting that achievement is just plain negligence!
    Last edited by Bartman9999; 04-19-2020 at 07:58 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Kinda crazy that three years into it, nothing has really changed. I really do like Ceeg, and think he does a fine job of communication, but delivering the same crappy news/results over, and over, and over again... I certainly don’t want the game to fail, because it’s my drug addiction of choice, but how they’re still in business is really beyond me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    More simple, they should know the active player numbers from last couple of weeks... are the servers ready to hold all of them running non-stop to get the 25K run achievement?????
    If not, setting that achievement is just plain negligence!
    simple answer to that mate is NO they cant cope as it is during day to day use without events running
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Not sure what the hot fix restarts were supposed to address, but I can confirm that playability of your product is at its worst ever! No disrespect intended but why would you test a live production server? Do you not do load balance testing on your test servers before pushing your updates? I love the game and have contributed plenty to help you develop it as have most of the community here, but have to voice frustration over the way you handle updates, hot fixes, server restarts etc... I trust the team are frantically trying to restore order, and hope that is is soon, before your loyal customers start to look elsewhere. Unfortunately at strange times like these when some of us are stuck in isolation or lock down this amplifies the issue somewhat.

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    iOS
    It’s easy reduce the horrendous grinding required for all your events, make the game fun and not a second job and load will decrease.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/