OS
    iOS

Need an event which awards 2 star colorless evo runes

I have tens of dozens of talismans that I can not evolve because 2 star colorless evo runes are few and far between.

Yes I grind BNW or Night City.. yes they will drop from some frontier dungeons.. but when you look at the breadth of talismans that require them, especially cosmics that require 50 EACH, there simply aren't enough dropping anywhere.

I have close to 7K 3 star colorless evo runes and close to 400 1 star colorless evo runes.. yet getting 50 2 star colorless runes is a once a week thing. Which means, evolve 1 cosmic per week and forget about non-cosmics. It's a bottleneck.

The same could be posted for 1 and 2 star colored evo runes as well.

Frontier dungeons need a boost where these items are concerned.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-21-2020 at 03:58 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've ended up farming the cosmic talisman dungeons during the current event as I had a load of keys spare and get drops of 3 x 2* evo runes fairly often. Maybe got about a hundred runes from 3 or 4 keys. Not great drop rates at all but the best I've been able to find...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Yes cosmic dungeons are the best place, but it's not enough. Cosmic keys drop at VERY, VERY low rates and honestly I'm tired of burning all my Frontier or Iron coins on keys for Cosmic dungeons. BNW X certainly drops them at a HORRIBLE rate.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    More than events we need bug fixes and working servers.

OS
    Android
    Looks like they could give us some downgrade conversion for colorless runes. (like they do with colorless shards but there, you can upgrade it: from 1* shard to 2* and 2* to 3*)
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    More than events we need bug fixes and working servers.
    While I can't disagree that bug fixes and servers are necessary (lord knows I'd love the app to stop crashing all the time).. those, I'm certain they are aware of and it's assumed they take precedence. However, I doubt they look at user inventory and see any bottlenecks there until they are presented by users. Face it, next month there will be 6-8 events regardless of any bugs or server issues..... why NOT plant the seed to help alleviate this bottleneck now?
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I've just decided to clear the Trooper Dungeon challenges (never bothered as I manged to pull both Major and US Ed from event souls at the time! Used up a year's worth of luck but never mind...) and it seems to be dropping quite a few 2* evo runes. I've gotten around 80 so far from three keys I think.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    i ran a test with trooper dungeon and BNW floor 4 both for one hour yielded roughly the same amount. both dungeons gave me 60 2* evo runes. usually one mega refill yields around 180 2* evo runes from BNW floor 4 as its cheaper to run than trooper dungeon...

So best option cue up a few mega refils and grind BNW whilst your sleeping. wake up with a few hundred of them
    Last edited by Madrik; 05-01-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Except auto-play stops after you've collected 80+ 1-star talismans you don't want and your inventory is full
    CLANLESS