Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    this seems lot of work,And you guys are doing great
    i was wondering though if devs are creating these on whims! or you guys think they already have these data organized !

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Great source of info, keep up the numbers (of the Beasts)

OS
    Android
    Hi All,

Todays Update. Added as many Pictures as Possible.

Missing the Following, if you have them please let me know. And Send me a Screen shot of your Team Screen with another Allie Selected so I can capture the picture from the Character Selection Bar at the Bottom.....

Eddies
    Aces High Eddie Gunner
    Rainmaker Eddie Assasin
    Tail Gunner Eddie Gunner

Allies
    Artillery Dog Assasin
    Child of the Damned Assasin
    Troll Assasin
    Child of the Damned Gunner
    Undead Allied Soldier Gunner
    Voidling Gunner

Thanks

Kevin

OS
    Android
    looks amazing! thank so much for all who contribute so far

OS
    Android
    Hi All,

New Update. Character Builder: Skills now show in () which stat the scale from. Allowing you to decide which Talismans to use to get the most from your attacks.

The code is there, but the data is scarse. I need to fill in the skills tab to get this to work properly and there is a lot of skills and information to enter. I will attempt to enter at least Stat information over the next coming days.

Thought this would be a good feature. Any more features you can think of let me know.

Thanks.

Kevin

OS
    Android
    Todays Update,

Skills Data Filled in for Attack and Stat Type.
    Updated Character Builder to show Attack type of skills by Colour coding them.
    Started a new Effects Sheet. The hope is to show icons for the different effects on the Character Builder.

I want to show if an attack is SIngle Target or AOE, I need a couple of Icons that I could use to show this Graphically? Any volunteers?

Cheers

Kevin

OS
    iOS
    This is a great tool to use for sure. Excellent work. I have google sheets but I have actually just downloaded it into Excel as that is the software I am used to using - all your hard work has been massive in populating everything for us all.

Can we amend the sheets in google sheets? I can't see this character that I have, on your lists: Undead Axis Gunner - Warrior

OS
    Android
    Hi Scott,

Glad you like it, Does it work ok in Excel?

Please do add any missing characters or stats, that you have. The list is mostly based on what Characters I have, and some from the Maxed Character thread. If anything is locked you need to edit let me know and I can unlock for a while.

If you want to send me a 125x125 pixel image of the Characters Icon I can add to my Photo's and then add a picture link too.

The reason I use Google Sheets is that not everyone has office, and it's free for all

Thanks

Kevin

Is it just me or are all the stats in general very similar, with one or two attributes higher than the others to make them stand out? The stat distribution could use some more variety...
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Piece of Mind View Post
    Is it just me or are all the stats in general very similar, with one or two attributes higher than the others to make them stand out? The stat distribution could use some more variety...
    Who knows! Maybe every char in the game has the same stats but each one just has a slight increase in one depending on the class and what he is