Thread: Bug or no in SS

OS
    Android

Bug or no in SS

Hi guys ...
    i am in second fight in SS. The team has ferryman. i kill the others 3. Now ferryman dont die and he no has negative effects. I lost 2 teams. I use vipers and toons with disable and nothing works. He has mark talism only.
    thats a bug or i do anything wrong ... ????

OS
    iOS
    Ferryman is immune to direct damage..he WON'T take any direct damage unless you disable his passive.

If you can't inflict passive disable or perfect disable on him, the best you can do is try and kill him with damage over time buffs like flame, burns, fear, punishment, mark... or Doom etc.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-21-2020 at 01:36 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Was one of the other enemies a Banshee with the Banshee Cosmic Talisman?

When the Banshee dies, she makes all of their allies immune to all negative effects. This makes Ferryman almost impossible to kill. You need to take out the Ferryman BEFORE you kill the Banshee.

This is the relevant part of the Banshee Cosmic effect:
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/cosmic-talisman-en/cosmic-banshee-passive/
    Revive with full HP, remove all negative effects from all allies, including Silver Effects, and make them immune to all negative effects, including innate and unblockable stun, permadeath, taunt, and skill disabling effects, for the duration of battle when you die.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    yes Azathor ... my mistake was it ...
    thanks !!!!!!!!