OS
    Android

F. awekened Viking is broken.

He still have the fury, and no passive.

I'm really desperate the money in this game. So, Viking just stole the 20kk, and nothing.

Last edited by Trollina; 04-22-2020 at 10:41 PM.

OS
    Android
    Are you sure? If you open his fury, his passive description should be on the bottom. Also make sure he has red stars, not purple.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Are you sure? If you open his fury, his passive description should be on the bottom. Also make sure he has red stars, not purple.
    yes, he is broken, I just checked it from two of my clan-mates that have it as a champion and I couldn't see his passive, if you go to the fury attack it only has the description of the fury but it doesn't have a description for the passive

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    yes, he is broken, I just checked it from two of my clan-mates that have it as a champion and I couldn't see his passive, if you go to the fury attack it only has the description of the fury but it doesn't have a description for the passive
    Are we talking about "regular" Viking Ed Awakened? if that is the case for sure he doesnīt have passive + fury when max awakened. I awakened him and I though it was ment to be in that way but then the compendium talks about his passive http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...ddie-sentinel/ so...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I just check on him running some skull quests and at least he is having Perfect Immunity, Ascension, and a Power Shield. Maybe his passive is working but not worded? Havenīt time to try it further sry.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    I just check on him running some skull quests and at least he is having Perfect Immunity, Ascension, and a Power Shield. Maybe his passive is working but not worded? Havenīt time to try it further sry.
    that is what I was thinking, that maybe they didn't have enough space to add all the description(fury and passive combined)