Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Everyone plays their own game. They have their reasons for running a strong or weak defense,
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Each has its own reasons. I’m only talking about what is wise to do once a month for three days

OS
    Android
    How about restructure arena events so your not punished for being in the top tiers

OS
    Android
    Why is it wise to lose on purpose to make it easier for others to gain benefits. Some want to be as high in the arena at any cost. What if they dont want to earn the challenge rewards, what benefits them to lose?

Do you gladly kill a Odin at 10% health to benefit others in your clan or do you wait for someone to clear it or expect the person who failed to clear the dungeon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Why is it wise to lose on purpose to make it easier for others to gain benefits. Some want to be as high in the arena at any cost. What if they dont want to earn the challenge rewards, what benefits them to lose?

Do you gladly kill a Odin at 10% health to benefit others in your clan or do you wait for someone to clear it or expect the person who failed to clear the dungeon.
    Because it is a common benefit, and not for anyone alone. It is not serious to talk about the benefits. How much will you lose or gain in 3 days?
    And now I don’t finish Odin, because he is almost always full. Before that, I did it because I could do it. I grumbled but I did not wait

OS
    Android
    Why do you say three days? Not everyone can do three hundred arena battles in three days. You are looking at what everyone else can gain. Everyone plays their own game for thier own goals. If I wanted to run in the top twenty a weak defense would make that impractical.

I know running a weak defense can gain you more IC, event rewards, and possibly higher rank with revenge. Someone may want to stay a higher rank while only running a few battles a day, so that could be a reason not to run a weak defense.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Perhaps fewer days. I mean only tasks (class, debuffs).
    Next, let everyone understand himself, as far as possible (number of battles)

OS
    Android
    Even 100 battles in three day for the blue and purple challenge may be difficult for many. Not everyone has thousands of SoW stockpiled. In the past 300 wins with no restrictions was much easier to complete. Having to use certain talisman, inflict debuffs and overall wins will be difficult for many to complete in three or fewer days.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    You yourself say: each has its own reasons and goals. Three days is better than nothing. Nobody will help forever.
    And now, in this conversation there is little point. Everything will be as it will be. I have a weak team now. As soon as I take mine, I will replace it

OS
    Android
    That's not to helpful to the community. Once you get what you want, you abandon good will.
    Muzzleloader-8226.