Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    I think it will last just 3 days. So, I'm just honest.
    Are there any rules?

OS
    Android
    i usually have my weak defense up all the week, even if i complete all challenges. i don't care since i only aim for top 150 and 4100ish points and this is easy even with 0% defense holds.

i wouldn't blame anyone for playing their own game and do whatever he wants, but if you are not top competitive in the arena it okay to help the others a bit with reaching their goals. it's a fair compromise, but again, everyone can do what he likes....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I just wish they'd address the crashing... so much crashing... everything is much less fun when the app crashes repeatedly.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    it's not just the crashing, it's the constant bugs where you spend ages selecting teams for odin beat him then don't get any rewards especially if another enters the same dungeon at the same time, getting locked out of Odin every friday/saturday rollover, buy clan souls open clan souls to get 7 x 1* hearts and frags to open next soul, open that and 3* heart and 140 frags epic already at 260/280 but those 140 frags frags not showing.. log out wait about an hour log back in still not there, uninstall, reinstall log in still not there...... so take my tribute but dont give me what i should have got
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i usually have my weak defense up all the week, even if i complete all challenges. i don't care since i only aim for top 150 and 4100ish points and this is easy even with 0% defense holds.

i wouldn't blame anyone for playing their own game and do whatever he wants, but if you are not top competitive in the arena it okay to help the others a bit with reaching their goals. it's a fair compromise, but again, everyone can do what he likes....
    Agree 100%. I have almost always put up a weak defense all week for these events, and this week will be no exception. It definitely makes it easier for me to get more wins quickly. But, even after I hit my own goals, I'm happy to help the community hit theirs. To me, that is more important than a slightly higher rank (with a negligible difference in arena rewards).
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I keep weak defense always, event or no event. I don’t care about rank or competing in arena.
    I help newer players earn iron coins non event weeks by letting them beating me. I don’t take offense to players who keep full defense up.
    I can easily beat the majority of them. The only “courtesy” of putting a weak defense up during events is it shortens battles so more wins can be racked up quicker.

OS
    Android
    The really funny thing is that if you're going to put in the time be competitive in arena all those wins you rack up will quickly outweigh any defense losses. Arena has never been a test of skill.

It has only ever tested a handful of things
    • Your luck in pulling meta toons (now kind of defunct that most meta toons get introduced with a way to outright buy them)
    • Your ironite reserves for refreshes (used to be needed for a bunch of Sands of Time but now with dungeons handing those out refreshes are the primary spending point)
    • The time you are willing to sink in to a bugged portion of this app

If you have the meta toons, ironite and most importantly the time and patience your defense becomes less and less relevant the more you have of those things.

Just since the refresh I have dropped from 3000 points to 1800ish and have already made that back plus gained a little bit and all with a week defense and only free list refreshes.

I'll keep that weak defense hopefully all the way up to the end of the event. The only thing that will cause me to change is if I'm having trouble staying above that 3000 point mark. I'll live with 20 less ironite than usual from my arena rewards for this week.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Defense is only relevant in the slightest if you are ranking top 100 and going for better than top 100 finish. And with how the matchup system works, all that ends up only affecting those players in top 100 or close to it.