Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Muhahahahahaha, " my daddy is bigger and makes more money than yours" clans. Legacy of the Kindergarten ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Attachment 8227

Thank you TEAM!
    Just when things looked bleak, like connection issues were going to prevent us from finishing, you guys completed all clan challenges before event's end.
    I am truly amazed how this clan pulls together.
    I couldn't ask for a better group of players.
    Thank You,
    +Bakura

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE OTHER LotB CLANS!
Size:  44.4 KB
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Hey I think I've seen that logo before ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Name:  b5684117-2fd7-4f16-b600-57ad5e8b32f6.jpeg
Views: 1162
Size:  44.4 KB
    LOL to ALL
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    I think Bakura needs to create Hierophant images for everyone in his clan congratulating them on 300 runs, 35 runs, 10 runs, 150 runs, 420 runs, etc.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well....look who showed up to mock me.
    You couldn't just let me walk away.

I built a highly capable clan in a short amount of time because I treat my members right, keep in communication with them, and give them acknowledgement & thanks for their efforts.

Alot of these guys are new (not veterans) and modest spenders (not whales.)

Go bully someone else.

P.S.
    Romeros Legion, I was wrong about you guys.... it is Joms.

signed... No regrets and running a clan the way it should be.

Good job Amarthir, so I used a logo of one word and altered it.
    You don't even have a clan banner....
    but you stole your user name & clan name from this band and their album....very original.

And I didn't name my clan after an Anime...
    exorcism is something I do daily....
    regardless if you believe it or not.

If your nice, I'll help deliver you from your spirit of depression.
    Name:  maxresdefault-1.jpg
Views: 1409
Size:  186.1 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 04-23-2020 at 10:14 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    There is a difference between using the name of something and copying the text off of a poster
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    This is not a creativity contest and I have yet to see a clan with an original name or banner. Amarthir posted a joke. Getting so salty over a joke and about something in a mobile game...
    You left Jomsvikings and created a good and successful clan. All the power to you, that's great. But do you really feel the need to post every achievement of your members? What does it acomplish? Spending time making banners for someone who got into top 50 is pointless. Every week someone is up there. Romero's got several eternals in a row and besides one or two instances they didn't go around bragging. Some weeks we got 5-6 players from our clan in arena or gauntlet top 10 - so what. We got hated when we posted any of our achievements, even when simply answering questions. At the end of the day, are we playing a game for ourselves and our enjoyment or so we can tell someone that we're better than them? No need to show us or anyone else that you are better. There are no rankings and no one gets anything from it so what's the point?
    Forum is looking very bleak recently with rivalries flaring up and constant whining. Clans have some good and some bad sides, this is definitely a bad one.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Bakura.. I meant no insult.. my post was just meant to be good natured ribbing. Apologies if it was taken otherwise.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well done to everyone who managed to find the time to complete the full 25k! Nice to see you were all able to coordinate and work through the obstacles together. Would love too hear more about what the various clans have been able to achieve, and get some friendly rivalries going between them

However, I would just like that say, I 100% want to see more photo-shopped inter-clan fighting please. The sillier the better. Go all out, have fun
    (This is totally not my attempt at massively lowering everyone's expectations for when I finally get around to posting something embarrassingly bad for the Clan I'm in!)
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    @Mateja, and whomever.

My kudos images for my clan members are not bragging.... I only put them in our recruiting channel so that prospective members feeling ignored by their current clan can see we acknowledge members efforts and achievements.
    It's part of my recruiting techniques.
    I am quite aware of what other top players can do, but I still recognize other's achievements. For some players a top 30 gauntlet is a big deal. And others getting top 10 in arena several weeks in a row, is an accomplishment.

If someone is upset at me for celebrating others.... then go post in your own thread.
    Besides, I'm not tooting my own horn, I'm congratulating others.
    I'm building team pride and motivation for members in this 4 week old clan.

This Forum is for all.
    I know you guys think your funny, but when 5 or 6 from one particular clan start attacking.... it doesn't come across as a joke.

Make your own threads.... and believe me, you won't see me posting in it.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!