Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Serpent’s Pit (Boss Run) - Brawl with Bosses for a chance at Ragnar Lothbrok!

Name:  Serpents-Pit-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1925
Size:  290.9 KB

Earn the legendary hero, Ragnar Lothbrok!

Ragnar Lothbrok is a 5★ Sentinel who pummels his targets into submission! His passive ability Undying Vengeance gives Revenge to all allies for 3 turns at the start of battle and start of your turn. At the beginning of your turn, if Revenge is already present on an ally, it will transform it into Perfect Revenge for 2 turns. Should Ragnar die, he will inflict 3 Toxic Burns on each enemy for 2 turns, and grant a Perfect Heal Shield and Damage Charge to all allies for 3 turns!

From now until April 29th at 5PM PDT, complete both solo and Clan event challenges to earn rewards such as Forged Fragments, Talisman Soul Fragments, Marauder Fragments and more!

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

Marauder Soul Details!

Collect 200 Marauder Fragments to create 1 Marauder Soul.

The Marauder Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning Ragnar Lothbrok.

Each Marauder Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Ragnar Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Ragnar Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Sentinel Ragnar Lothbrok!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    iOS
    Just me or is the auto-replay button gone in Wicker Man Isle?

Love the "2x increased chance at a 5 star" -- just not the HIGHLIGHTED 5 star character. -- if you pull a 5 star there's a 2x chance it WON'T be Ragnar.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-23-2020 at 12:54 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Another 75 souls pay to get event? not my money.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters
    why?

WHY??

W H Y ? ? ? ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoW View Post
    Another 75 souls pay to get event? not my money.
    This. 1000 times.

Yet another spend $$$ or Ironite reserves to chase the new toon with no ability to even grind for it.

If you devs are going to put toons with a cash grab attached over and over, at least do it like C Lilith and let us grind dungeons for the spend, not just buy the crappy packs and gamble the ironite until we have 75 souls worth.

Honestly the greed of NF has surpassed even that of InvaderVie, the twitch greedy thot of the month. And that is a really unbelievable feat.

Are new servers really that expensive that you gotta keep doing this over and over? Or is your CFO just that daft about how to run a company and maximize value.

NF sunk to an all time new low. Cannot wait to see how they top this next week/event.
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    Android
    I really get the feeling you guys are big fans of the show Vikings. I cant wait to collect Lagertha, Floki, Rolo, King Harald, Bjorn Ironside, Ivar the Boneless etc until we get to the point we have forgotten that Iron Maiden even exist lol Eddie must be sitting there in the dug out thinking, when did I become an after thought and not the go to guy?
    Last edited by thealchemist; 04-23-2020 at 01:54 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I really get the feeling you guys are big fans of the show Vikings. I cant wait to collect Lagertha, Floki, Rolo, King Harald, Bjorn Ironside, Ivar the Boneless etc until we get to the point we have forgotten that Iron Maiden even exist lol Eddie must be sitting there in the dug out thinking, when did I become an after thought and not the go to guy?
    Feels like just a phase like the trooper phase, Egyptian phase, Greek phase. Although I like Viking phase the best
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    So true. They really took the song "Invaders" and decided to juice it for all it is worth so they can add more stuff that has literally no basis in Iron Maiden lore into a game that is based on Iron Maiden. Meanwhile there is a ton of explored lore that could be designed into the game far far more than currently is.

Rime of the Ancient Mariner for example is completely not done to justice at all. Here we have this song, combined with Ghost of the Navigator and even throw in Sea of Madness, and you have the basis for so much. Sea of Madness, ships an so forth could be the basis for dungeons. Where is The Albatross? How about "Life" and "Death"..."the wedding guest" and so on. Endless possibilities. Instead we get Norse mythos that has tons of toons that have ZERO to do with Maiden lore.

I would love 5 minutes with Steve Harris to tell him just how pathetic NF has handled their IP and continue to tarnish their great name.

I am fairly sure 95% of the players of this game are only playing it because it is based on Iron Maiden. Because it sure is not because of what NF does for the game. If it was not for the Maiden theme, this would be no different than Raid: Shadow Legends...and that sums it up perfectly.

I seriously want to know how this company is so god damn oblivious to such basic stuff.

And another thing, how hard it is to TURN OFF AUTOPLAY AUTOMATICALLY FOR RAIDS. I will write the logic for you even: IF <RAID> then <AUTOPLAY> = OFF

Maiden rules, NF sucks.

/endrant
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    Android
    I want a pirate phase next where we bring back Navigator Eddie
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    The Beast casts all kind of negative effects on Alexander Eddie. Great.

This game never cease to surprise me.