I don't know where to post it, so feel free to move it, but please read it first.

1st thing is about one the Viking event. Unfortunately I've got 24000 vanquisher soul fragments and I need another 1000 to buy Viking Invader Eddie. I didn't have a time to focus on the game during that event, so is there any way I can still find these fragments or I have to buy mega pack from the store?

2. Is it just me or anyone else is confused as well and misses the relaxing game like was 4 years ago. No pressure, the store smaller than Tesco, no game crashes, no loosing connection sitting 1 metre from the wi-fi router. Devs, please slow down a bit. This game is overwhelmed with the stuff, every day events, tons of different frontier dungeons. Events which require thousands completed battles using specific skill, why is that? That is the worse idea of making events and force players to sacriface hours or days to complete it. I don't enjoy to play the game that way.

3. Can you separate souls and keys within the book of souls? It is so annoying to scroll down through all keys to get into the souls? Just make the button to swap souls/keys.

4. Please make the AUTO-REPLAY button the same size as BATTLE button, sometimes is hard to press AUTO-REPLAY, and there is a space to make both buttons the same size (I've asked for that ages ago).

5. Can you do something like devs's from other game's do? Release the pressure of using the phone and give the player option to play the game on the phone/tablet or play it using the internet browser. I enjoy to play different game, sometimes on the phone, but usually I'm using the browser while I'm at work for instance. I'm talking about one of the games you can find here https://portal.pixelfederation.com

Is it something you can look at and implement to the game?