Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Calm down! It's a free2play beta game. Expect nothing and find YOUR way of playing with fun.
    I think the main complaint is that the game has been increasingly penalizing any other way of playing besides what ever event is structured around. That is if the game is even up for you to enjoy it.

Sure people can still do what they want but they're also allowed to voice their concerns and complaints about a game that has drastically shifted its focus from when it was originally launched.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    They are never going to slow down events again guys, just face it.

In my opinion, just relax, if you canīt go with the event timing, donīt worry, the next one maybe is going to be yours. If you lose "That latest and special chars" well next month you will have another chance for the next "Latest and special char"
    You got a point. I've quit this game twice now, both time for several months. When I came back (first for Night City and recently again out of desperation to do something else besides read about Covid-19), I realized that, though I was missing quite a lot of characters, it hasn't taken me very long to get back into the swing of things and rebuild a decent team, or begin awakening characters again, and so on.

Case in point, I've begun to relax and will only accomplish what I can without getting stressed out. The game is supposed to me fun - and can be!

The only things I truly care about in this game now are Avalon and Silent Planet, and anything else defined as real 'content' to come after.