OS
    Android

Horus awakening shards

Is there any place that will currently reward Powerslave Awakening Shards to get Horus to max awakening?
    They were available during the initial Powerslave Dungeon introduction event, but I was under the impression they could also be farmed in that dungeon later on... looks like I was mistaken.
    Every other shard can be farmed or bought in a shop, but not for Horus it seems.
    Any hints?

OS
    Android
    I just got 2 of them today from awakening souls. Other than that I'm not sure.

OS
    Android
    OK, so that means I can grind for awakening souls and really claim the souls instead of buying specific items with the shards.
    Thank you, that is helpful!

OS
    Android
    I can't find any mention of them in the patch notes yet, but these awakening shards usually get added to the dungeons around the same time they get added to the Awakening Souls. Anyone found one yet?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    That one is not dropping anywhere yet. They said that it will be dropping from Powerslave Dungeon in a future update, but not yet. So do not waste your keys until you see a tunning note about those awakening shard dropping from PS.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Wish I'd know this beforehand, if you look here it clearly says it drops from the frontier dungeon so that's a whole bunch of keys and sot wasted!
    Name:  Screenshot_20200504_143022.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  346.5 KB

OS
    Android
    Yes, my point exactly.
    I don't consider the keys wasted, since I farmed for Rameses, but I found out pretty soon tht the shards just don't drop, and also the rewards screen in the Powerslave Dungeon does not list them.
    Last edited by EnricoPalazzo; 05-05-2020 at 11:16 AM.

OS
    Android
    Guys, those shards should be dropping with the next update https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...609#post124609
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"