OS
    Android

How i can find cube shards for the final upgrade lilith

I have spend 1200 gems only for sands of time ( over 5000 sands of time ) 3 days i farming only in lord of light xv and nothing its normal ?

OS
    iOS
    They should drop there. Always get them from XV, more or less, but they drop. If you didn’t get any from this mich Ironit/ SoT, that’s really bad luck.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I can confirm that they drop in LoL XV. I farmed dozens by now, for all Lord Of Lights, Lilith and Lucifer.
    They also drop from Awakening Souls from time to time.

OS
    Android
    I've found better luck hoarding awakening fragments and opening en-mass when each months' sacrifice event comes around... I usually get 2 or 3 that way. Hardly had any for multiple mega refills of LoL XV.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Seems like things will never change here: you only get what you don’t need. You miss those cubes, you don’t get them, I have dozens of them, but I always miss those stupid 1*s you surely have more than enough. It’s really frustrating! Feels like they nerf every single account
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    They can drop is all five LoL Frontier levels (XI-XV), although likely have slightly better chances in the higher levels. Pick whichever stage you can farm the fastest, or has the better chances of dropping whatever else you're looking for, and burn a bunch of SoT during a LoL grinding event. And hope RNG is favourable.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I had the same problems with getting the LoL shards but they finally dropped after countless runs in XV. So you just have to be patient and have a lot of ironite for refills. I had over 4000, now I have 400. But finally managed to awaken Lucifer, hell yeah!

OS
    Android
    At 450-600 ironite per key while running XV you definetly need to save, if you can wait until the frag events to earn the extra rewards. Everything eventually drops, they just drop in streaks.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    thanks everyone for the answers after a weak + and after spend 2000 gems only in sands of time and farming only in xv i took one ... this is embarrassing and steel in description says a good change in lord of light xv (2000gems = 13.33 *150pack) (150pck =600 sands of time ) (13.33 * 600 = 8000 sands of time /35 spend in xv =228 battles) for 1 cube i hope some of admin to respond this is steel for our time and for our gems ...

OS
    Android
    if u continue with the same philosophy a lot of people will stop the game ... if u dont like you can see the comments when u go to download from store all the same problem you NEED MONEY TO PLAY THIS GAME this is the most respond you read ...