Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    my game works again flawlessly. just tested sq and arena and all seems fine \m/

hope this was something uncommon. my ticket seems solved for now ty for the support guys

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    i'm locked out of raids now AHAHAHAHAHA. so all works but raids. this is actually funny

EDIT: a friend of mine sait that sacrificing some chars who was used in raids can cause the issues in raids. and that's exactly what i did today. might be coincidence, but might be not....
    Last edited by slauki; 05-01-2020 at 09:07 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    My account seems to be back to normal now - thanks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i'm locked out of raids now AHAHAHAHAHA. so all works but raids. this is actually funny

EDIT: a friend of mine sait that sacrificing some chars who was used in raids can cause the issues in raids. and that's exactly what i did today. might be coincidence, but might be not....
    That's only one possible cause. There have been a few of us reporting it happening regardless of sacced toons. I do hope that you haven't joined the ranks of us who are SoL. Especially since the powers that be have only acknowledged the sac error and in my experience with them that means they are done with looking into the issue.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591