Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Seems like corrupted data crashed my account

Hey guys,

wanted to hear if someone has the same issues:

my account is seriously broken since the daily reset.

I played 3 arena matches and i couldn't finish any of them because of the "disco bug".
    In addition i cannot even load any level anymore. No cosmos world, no lord of light, no skull quests, nothing. everytime i just get an endless loading loop.

also tried to open levels via keys, nothing. the strange thing is that i was able to claim my daily quest rewards despite i wasn't able to play one level.

Every time i restart the game i get a message that i can claim clan rewards but the box is empty. Seems like some data corrupted my account completly.

Which is weird as well: I could play two raid matches flawlessly, that's all. Pretty surprising this works.

I tried several devices and several reinstalls already, this didn't help at all, my account is seriously damaged as it seems. i logged in in a friends accountand i could play there without issues. he logged in into mine and had the same problem. this is definetly something account related and has nothing to do with my devices.

If some of the devs reads this please check if you can find the issue. I'm very unhappy that i cannot play at all and that i miss all the rewards. Hope you can find the issue

My account name is donslauki-3210
    Account id: 756129750694498304
    opened a support ticket: My Ticket # is 56834.

Best regards

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Exactly the same set of bugs...

I would add another: if I manage my inventory, I cannot exit it due to the loading bug.

Surprisingly, inventory changes get saved even though the game needs to be force-closed.

My clan cleared the event during the night and I woke up to this...

At least Odin works, but extra annoying shuffling talismans and having to force close the game each run!
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    You are not alone, i have the same issues.
    Tried the game on both iPad and Android phone, logging out and back in - no joy.
    Please fix devs.

OS
    Android
    good news that we are not alone, then they will fix this rather sooner than later. if it would be an individual issue we could wait weeks or longer for a fix.

@richbe yeah i have the inventory problem as well. seems like we have exactly the same issues

and yes, same situation: my clan cleared everything while i was sleeping....

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Hey everyone, just a quick note that this has been reported and will be investigated! Most likely someone will be in touch through Support tickets if you have them open. If you are experiencing this exact issue, please comment your ticket number for me to track. ^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    ...already down one account due to corruption, during first server migration...

Hope they fix this as:

• cannot do troopers
    • cannot do Time rifts
    • no daily dungeon key
    • no Skull quests
    • cannot do Arena (will losw rank/ironite)
    • didn't get clan rewards

Yaaaay... Odin works.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hey everyone, just a quick note that this has been reported and will be investigated! Most likely someone will be in touch through Support tickets if you have them open. If you are experiencing this exact issue, please comment your ticket number for me to track. ^ Ceeg
    Thank you Ceeg!

Subject: No Clan rewards / Time rift freezes / Arena win endless loop

Ticket # 56841

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    thank you for taking care i can provide some pictures if this helps

Name:  lotb 1.png
Views: 720
Size:  45.8 KB
    Name:  lotb 2.png
Views: 860
Size:  1.04 MB
    Name:  lotb 3.png
Views: 877
Size:  734.4 KB
    Name:  lotb 4.png
Views: 798
Size:  888.0 KB

last one was a viking eddie that got apartiated from lad eddie. he was shown to die but the invisible dead viking did an endless fury. this was by far my favourite one...
    Last edited by slauki; 04-30-2020 at 07:03 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the acknowledgement Ceeg, my ticket is Ticket # 56862.

OS
    Android
    Thank you Ceed mine tocket is #56734