https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...851986439?s=20

Alright, still going with Forge of Destiny so we can expect some more Nordic toons.

I already speculated about the first two events on the April Events post, so I will not be bringing them up again here.

Gauntlet Season 7: A new Magus character joins the gauntlet roster. No clue as to who it could be, as the background for the May events seems to be related to the new Eddie that is being released.
Mystic Night: Finally the Magus only Frontier Dungeon. This will likely give us shards for Mystic Flame Eddie, and perhaps some rewards for Occult characters like the Alchemist.
Unstoppable Force: An evolution event focused on Force talismans. Fun!
Outback Onslaught: A new Eddie based off the tour art for an Australian show. Probably related to a Mad Max sort of theme.
Shadow of Death: I am unsure as to what this could be, as the only time I remember lyrics like this coming from a Maiden song is from Shadow of the Valley, so perhaps more Book of Souls toons? Perhaps Awakenable Grim Reaper Eddie? Who knows!
Wings of Steel: Awakenable Icarus.
Sentinel Sojobo Tengu King: Completely out of left field, this is a character based on Japanese folklore. I have no idea why we are suddenly getting this now, but I suppose it's cool?
Immortal Era: Another dungeon event, eh? Well, I assume this has to do with the Norse themes of this mega event with immortals and such. Sounds cool.

What are you guys' predictions?