Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Honestly about Legacy

scimitar: Good for all
    Last edited by scimitar; 04-22-2020 at 04:40 PM.

OS
    Android
    1. I love this game
    2. Nothing personal
    3. We are in the same boat.

What is this topic for? It pains me to watch what is happening with the game now. Let's leave all the connection errors aside, this has always been a Lotb chip. I don’t like the way we are moving. As one of the troopers said - it has ceased to please, bring pleasure.
    This is the beginning of the topic, I want to go through all aspects of the game: arena, gauntlet, plot. Maybe it's in vain. Say no further messages. I know that there are separate threads, but sometimes I want to say everything at once. Do not jerk off. Cut off the entire tail at once, not in parts. This is a promise to the Devs because they do not respond to tickets.
    I will try to make this game better
    Last edited by scimitar; 04-22-2020 at 04:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    I continue.
    The game has become like an elite club: entrance is only for the top. Is this another way to make spending real money? If so, then make the game stable.
    Gauntlet: A newbie will never pass this. But this is just S. Moreover, through two teams you will find another difficult team (forgot to make a screen). Eddie - Bruce, awakened wicker, dark clairvoyant, big yellow cat.
    Wait for news after SSName:  Screenshot_2020-04-22-21-48-59.png
Views: 1181
Size:  898.5 KB
    Last edited by scimitar; 04-22-2020 at 07:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    NF: the bottom is still far.
    You keep bending your line. Can you listen to those who play? To hell with new events, new characters, new talismans. This is all great, but too much at once. Take care of optimization.
    You give 2 S0B per event. Well thank you. But you immediately steal them in one battle. Then you throw in the middle of the battle (connection error).
    I want to tell you something else, but for now I will refrain. Perhaps children are reading us. They must not hear such wordsName:  Screenshot_2020-04-23-12-08-37-1.png
Views: 1000
Size:  564.4 KB

OS
    Android
    honestly we have had 6 big ironite spends in 1 month new event makes 6 (all 6 have required players to spend huge amounts of ironite for the toons in them) i feel like nf is trying to use the ea sports lootbox guide but honestly i dont like the way its going events are needing more and more time and ironite and the actual rewards are very half assed most the time so far the best reward i have seen on these events has been a Iron eddie the rest has just been chances for anything out ot each soul im just gonna drop some examples below to make sure you get freya you need 75 souls
    so 900 ironite ×7 6300 thats normally a lot for 1 toon never mind
    having to do that for
    freya
    cosmic lilith
    SoT for the viking invader ed
    maurder souls so thats 18900 ironite and that dosnt even include the SoT costs for the fc dungon grind and guns for days

so in perspective its £80 for 4k ironite that means you need £320 for 16k ironite but for the last batch of 2900 you need to spend another 80 quid for 4k or spend more buying 2 1800's and 1 300
    so thats £400/€456/493$
    that dosnt include what you would spend on SoT my point is its time to revamp the ironite section of the store its not changed in 4 years and thats before you consider all the talisman packs that are stupidly overpriced

OS
    Android
    Hello again. You can always surprise. The killer problem disappeared by itself (it is necessary to check). The arena is still a black hole (always will be). You know, I even like that.
    I was in the top, now I'm less interested. Just marginal notes:
    The sailor does not receive pure damage (receives). He can even die like a vision. Even without neutralizing features.Name:  Screenshot_2020-04-22-11-38-59.png
Views: 877
Size:  1.34 MB

OS
    Android
    new eddie really fucks arena if u have prisoner

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Hello again. You can always surprise. The killer problem disappeared by itself (it is necessary to check). The arena is still a black hole (always will be). You know, I even like that.
    I was in the top, now I'm less interested. Just marginal notes:
    The sailor does not receive pure damage (receives). He can even die like a vision. Even without neutralizing features.

If the Mariner's passive is disabled... he's no longer immune.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    If the Mariner's passive is disabled... he's no longer immune.
    Exactly, run max a Alchemist with pass disable after his turn and Barnacle boy is joke
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    A little bit about the arena.
    My favorite first is the Banshee Talis. Again, everything is crooked. If before she could not die, now it’s different. When she rises, she does not protect against debuffs. This happens when she dies. Correction required.
    Now I will appeal to the community. This has already been said. Basically, this applies, of course, to the upper floors of the arena. Everyone’s personal affair, but in the event we could help each other. Close tasks is difficult, but possible (assassins, magicians, debuffs), but how laborious it is. Two, three days of complete but weak teams would close this question. And then you measure further. Everyone would be better off.
    I think everyone understands this. But not everyone wants to do it.
    And I can’t understand it