Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Attachment 8303

Why just "colors"? It shouldn't be that much trouble to show the actual talismans a character is wearing.
    Oh hey, nice mock-up! That look good!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Over a year ago...

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...light=talisman

Attachment 8303

Why just "colors"? It shouldn't be that much trouble to show the actual talismans a character is wearing.
    That would of course be ideal, assuming that the ring around each talisman slot was the colour of talisman that could be equipped (esp. if nothing is equipped).

I suggested colours cos it would by far be the most useful aspect for Raids/Gauntlet/Arena due to the constant need to swap talismans around, and should be exceedingly simple to implement.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Yes colors would be good! Basically teh same rings as in the talismans tab.. but viewable on the info screen. No more guess work a to what talismans a character is wearing or not.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This update is terrible. Swapping talismans now is more cumbersome that it has ever been.

The last set of changes to the inventory system were like 2 steps forward, 1 step back, but this is like 2 steps forward, 10 steps back. It's unbearable.

OS
    Android
    One thing I noticed about "talisman selection reverting back to cosmics instead of specific color" is that it only happens when I am equipping from inventory. It doesn't happen when I am equipping it directly from another character. Hopefully developers find this detail useful.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    One thing I noticed about "talisman selection reverting back to cosmics instead of specific color" is that it only happens when I am equipping from inventory. It doesn't happen when I am equipping it directly from another character. Hopefully developers find this detail useful.
    It actually defaults back to the current class of character selected for character filtering.

eg: Select an Assassin character, then change the character filter on the left side for characters to Sentinel (do not click on another character). Go into talismans for the Assassin character and it will default to Sentinel talismans, unless you select a class-specific talisman slot.

Basically, the character type filter is being inherited by the talisman filter.

If you don't select a character filter, the default is "all" which equates to "cosmic" in talisman terms.

Note:
    - Equipping direct from another character bypasses that filter it seems.
    - Regardless, it always resets to the start of that selected talisman filter when you choose a new talisman slot.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    While annoying with the reverting, it basically just forces you to filter for whatever talisman you want. That locks fine. So while it should still be fixed, it just means a little more type and/or remembering the name of the talismans!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Locks fine? If I'm loading a Magus Talisman and I have it set to show blue talismans.. as soon as I apply one to a (colorless) slot and click the next (colorless) slot.. it jumps to purple talismans.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    yup: That's cos you're filtering on an Assassin character (as per my post).

Yes it's a bug. Pretty sure they're working on it. And you've got a work-around (change that character filter).

Not perfect, but better than nothing.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I an unable to swap any talisman. They wont stay where I put them. It doesnt matter if it is from either the equipped or unequipped list. The seven deadly sins have reappeared.

Reinstalling the game fixed the issues.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 05-05-2020 at 12:33 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around