Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier - April 30th 2020

Welcome to this week's News Frontier!

This week the team has released an update that is expressly targeted at improving our server stability. It has been available on Android for most of the day and Apple is on its way (maybe already released at the time of posting this thread)!

Please let us know if you see anything out of the ordinary with this recent update.

Search Function Improvements

We were happy with the reception of the search functions added to the My Team section and we were grateful for all your feedback. So now you can also filter by equipped and unequipped Talismans! On that topic, what are some Quality of Life features that are most important to you in the game? What would you like to see added or improved?

May Events!

A couple of our Events got moved around to help facilitate increased stability to the servers, thanks for understanding when we needed to do that, it definitely made it an easier decision when the Community was behind the team that needed to make the changes to the schedule!

That being said, here is the list of May Events! Hopefully they get to stay in their rightful place.

Name:  May-Event-Announcement_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 16503
Size:  302.5 KB

Viking Invader Eddie

We released some concept art of Viking Invader Eddie earlier this week! He was taken from an old Iron Maiden t-shirt and I was wondering, do any of you own this shirt?

Name:  Viking-Invader-Concept-Post.png
Views: 10720
Size:  558.7 KB

Name:  image.png
Views: 4145
Size:  622.1 KB

That’s it from me this week. But I wanted to see if anyone has been working on any Fan Art recently? I will even allow Ragnar memes if you have them.

Signing off!

^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post

That’s it from me this week. But I wanted to see if anyone has been working on any Fan Art recently? I will even allow Ragnar memes if you have them.

Signing off!

^ Ceeg
    I know nothing.

Name:  CrestProBattle.png
Views: 2112
Size:  108.8 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post

Search Function Improvements

We were happy with the reception of the search functions added to the My Team section and we were grateful for all your feedback. So now you can also filter by equipped and unequipped Talismans! On that topic, what are some Quality of Life features that are most important to you in the game? What would you like to see added or improved?

^ Ceeg
    I appreciate this addition. However, I would love to see "equipped" "unequipped" and "all" as a third option so we can see how many of a talisman you own.

I also would like to see an "unequip" option when you select a specific equipped talisman.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    You are asking for QoL suggestions? OK how about disabling "autoplay" being "on" when you enter a raid? This is so annoying to deal with. You already have this feature for arena where it is automatically set to "off" when you start a match. Please make this feature how raids work.

Next QoL feature: remove the stupid popup to buy the garbage deals for 475 ironite that popup every 10 minutes. Nobody wants to buy those...ever. They are so annoying and I will gladly take any other popup offering deals for real money in their place.

I will go a step further, and make you a deal. When both these things are dealt with, I will spend $100 in the store to celebrate.

OS
    iOS
    It would improve my personal quality of life if "Yellowed Fangs" worked as advertised. It consistently applies Invincibility when you attack into Golden Effects, but no power is generated.

I'm a nut for power generation effects. I don't know if you noticed my one-man Pharaoh Dog crusade...
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    Also, have a peek at my thread "Danger: Odin in the Red!" If you would kindly...
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    The ability to swap/equip entire talisman sets in one touch. Whether thats by being able to select multiple talismans at a time (touch and drag feature perhaps?) and then select equip/swap or something else altogether. But having to select and swap every individual talisman has been getting old since the 6 talisman sets were introduced.

Good luck trying to run 3 dungeons in the one month again. We all know how that worked out last time. I look forward to the compensation pack that will be the side effect of pushing ahead with that idea :P
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    The ability to swap/equip entire talisman sets in one touch. Whether thats by being able to select multiple talismans at a time (touch and drag feature perhaps?) and then select equip/swap or something else altogether. But having to select and swap every individual talisman has been getting old since the 6 talisman sets were introduced.
    This x 100
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Thank you for posting Ceeg, and again thks to the team for finally make the talisman searching function available! Could we have that searching option also available for Cosmic talismans pls? (they are not found through the searching option)

Here some other improvements that we have been waiting:

-Option to move and remove the whole talisman set in one move. Maybe keeping pressed/clicked one talisman for more than 1 sec allows you the option to equip/unequip a whole set.

-Filter cosmic talismans in augmentations (having all +15h together for example)

-Navigation into the interfaces is obsolete (Store, Char Selection, Book of souls, etc) the filtering option reduces the navigation issues with the interface but the more items/chars/talismans/etc you have, the more is the surf for them. We could have 2 rows of items/chars instead of one in the char selection screen or something similar to the items at the store.

-In the same line of thinking, the redevelopment of BoS it is also needed, at least separating into lines keys from souls it would be helpful.

-Daily keys are awesome, but their awesomeness is only compared with the unbelievable chore of opening more than one time after 3 fast fights. At least, if we open a Key Dungeon we should have the option of going straightaway into that dungeon from the Bos.

Right now we open the key and we have to press, then we have to press ok again, then we have to go out from the Bos, and then we have to go into the rift and theeeeeeeeen we have to look for the Dungeon and theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn we finally are able to click-in into the dungeon. If I´m opening a limited time key is because I want to play it right away

-Ability to see whats talismans/effects are equipped in a char from their info screen. It is super helpful when you are about to enter Gauntlet / Odin, if we saw what talisman we have on we could avoid going into the char selection to swap talismans. Also, there is a lot of wasted space in that Info screen for non-Eddie chars, Past/future skills are of course always empty.

-It would be amazing to have an option to do a video of arena/gauntlet fights. If we recorded a fight in our own devices it would be way easier to report a bug uploading a video of the ight in question. Or understand what happened or just share it in here. Yes there are tons of third-company apps to allow this. But a built into the game option it would be better maybe.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Btw by listening to the community, you make Ragnar smile again! so thank you!!!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"