Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Fourth idea: When selecting toons to battle with, you can select and hold to bring up an Info screen. Please add to the Info screen at least 6 coloured circles showing the 6 talisman slot colours the toon has (has to be all 6 as some toons have more than 3 colours locked, like Lucifer). Ideally it'd be nice to see the talisman sets currently equipped, but know what slots are on a toon when selecting is a BIG boon when trying to figure out who to use (especially in Raid/Gauntlet and sometimes Arena, when you'll most likely need to equip them specific talisman sets prior to battle).
    Over a year ago...

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...light=talisman

Name:  talismans.png
Views: 1001
Size:  386.1 KB

Why just "colors"? It shouldn't be that much trouble to show the actual talismans a character is wearing.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-02-2020 at 08:51 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    While I do appreciate the new search feature for talismans, problem is now the game has a habit were it seems to default to particular talismans when you are talisman swapping. For instance, trying to put ragnarok set onto a warrior eddie, I swap one ragnarok talisman onto Eddie then for some reason the game switches from warrior talismans to cosmics? Then I have to select warrior talismans again, scroll to find ragnaroks and do the whole thing again, and again, and again. Or trying to put say Sentinel or Gunner talismans on an Assassin character, it defaults back to Assassin talismans after each swap. So again I have to find the talismans I want after each swap. Or if swapping out low level talismans it defaults back to maxed talismans. With the increased lag of talisman swapping (which was bad enough before) its already doing my head in. I swear this is 1 step forward and 2 steps backward overall after this update.

Ive mentioned this before and others are making current suggestions about the BoS. But personally a simple sort feature for souls would be nice, between commons, rares, epics, legendary, mystics, keys. With fragments it would be good if I could select between frags you have the most of and the least of, instead of always having to scroll to the end to get to the ones you have the least of. Oh and more variation in the appearance of souls and their fragments, too many are not only the same fragmented shape but same colour(s) too. This is going to continue to be brought up until its fixed.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 05-02-2020 at 09:36 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you so much for the filter to include chars!

Heaps of good ideas already for others, but Ill put more backing on:

- Iron out the few bugs with the search engine (eg sometimes when searching for talismans, it things you are searching for chars etc)
    - Be able to search for certain types of cosmic (now that we have so many of them!)
    - Keep menus in the same place. Using frags, or dropping souls, its annoying having to rescroll every single time
    - Raids do not start auto (like arena)
    - Some identifier when someone is in Odin (and who if possible!)
    - Some way of knowing Odins HP while you are in the char menu. The number of times you go in with him 100%, set up your team, then go in and he's at 10% and vice versa where he's at 3% and then you go in with a quick team and someone has cleared is super annoying during busy times.
    - Keys taken out of BoS into their own area (or at least not counting towards the soul limit and segregating them somehow!) - which I think you mentioned was in the works already

Anyways, thats it from me for now. Super, duper, awesome update with the searching for chars and talismans (and equipped talismans too!)
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    While I do appreciate the new search feature for talismans, problem is now the game has a habit were it seems to default to particular talismans when you are talisman swapping. For instance, trying to put ragnarok set onto a warrior eddie, I swap one ragnarok talisman onto Eddie then for some reason the game switches from warrior talismans to cosmics? Then I have to select warrior talismans again, scroll to find ragnaroks and do the whole thing again, and again, and again. Or trying to put say Sentinel or Gunner talismans on an Assassin character, it defaults back to Assassin talismans after each swap. So again I have to find the talismans I want after each swap. Or if swapping out low level talismans it defaults back to maxed talismans. With the increased lag of talisman swapping (which was bad enough before) its already doing my head in. I swear this is 1 step forward and 2 steps backward overall after this update.
    This........
    _____________| CLAN |_____________
    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I am so annoyed just by the fact that the talisman or character roaster does not memorize the place where i am while equip talismans, equip 1 blue talisman from a 6 set i need to do all the steps again, and scroll to there, even with search option it gets all messed up after equipping the talisman since it goes back to character roaster.
    To me its slower to change talismans now than it was before, and i have everything organized.

This is the most urgent thing to fix right now in the game, arena event soon and i dont want to deal with it the way it is right now.
    Last edited by hugoW; 05-02-2020 at 01:42 PM.

OS
    Android
    Name:  odinot3.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  820.8 KB

based on real life events.

OS
    iOS
    The biggest issue is fixing the ODIN bug where players get locked out.. keep hearing it because you sac'd a toon you've used for raids...which is utter crap it's every saturday i get locked out takes my toons and SOB but won't actually start the battle...
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    The biggest issue is fixing the ODIN bug where players get locked out.. keep hearing it because you sac'd a toon you've used for raids...which is utter crap it's every saturday i get locked out takes my toons and SOB but won't actually start the battle...
    I have to second this. It's very hard to care about this brand new big feature of the game when I get locked out of it EVERY WEEK. I haven't sacced, I haven't swtiched talismans around on the toons I've used. There is no toon that locks it for me. It appears to be completely random.

Even with the new talisman sorting bugs have arisen(I have to back out of "My Team" after EVERY talisman switch) that make it barely worth my effort. With each new update, I'm not asking "I wonder how much fun I'll have" instead I find myself wondering "how will this be unplayable, or less efficient".

As far as a QOL update that I want that I haven't seen: I would love to be able to auto play skull quests. But honestly, I would rather have all of the bugs fixed, especially Odin, before I see any new content.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoW View Post

Will he be joining the Killer Beast and Lucifer Club?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    The update should have been really good if the talisman screen doesn't constantly freeze... It's taking longer to swap Talisman.

Since we are all sharing suggestions, might as well go for my (broken record) suggestion:
    Instant battle (use sand of time to instantly get the reward) for cosmos, time rift and event dugneons (but not frontier) instead of autoplay.

Quote Originally Posted by hugoW View Post

Are you saying that Gimli is weak? How dare you!
    Last edited by Rain88; 05-02-2020 at 09:31 PM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan