Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    In the Clan Raid feature, show who's currently battling the Raid Boss. That way if the Raid Boss's heath meter is below 100%, we know someone's currently fighting them so we're not sitting around waiting for nothing.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Battle with Odin X must always starts with 100% HP.
    And turn off autoplay in the start of battle with Odin (like in arena mode)
    John-2692

OS
    iOS
    Searching both unequipped and equipped talismans has definitely been one of the most useful QoL updates I've seen in a long while. Just 2 things that are bothersome with it:
    1) You can't search for specific cosmics like Echo, Redemption etc. It'd be a perfect search function if this was added.
    2) The update seems to have made unequipping and equipping talismans super laggy, although that shouldn't be a hard fix.

As for other QoL improvements, I'd love to see the evo pack popups banished as there have been a few times when I've almost bought one on accident. And as Fudjo suggested, being able to see if anyone is fighting Odin would also be appreciated.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    [SIZE=6]What would you like to see added or improved?
    I'm glad you asked, cause there's something i'm willing to ask for a while and now after ths update it became critical:

let the navigation menu stay where it was the last time we did something! I mean, when buying something in stores like fragments but also when managing talismans...don't make it go back at the start every freaking time, it's annoying

When i buy fragments or any other item in the stores, i'm supposed to remain at the point the items are, not going at the menu start after every transacion and swipe dozens of times to go back where i was! please consider changing this as soon as possible cause it would be so appreciated

I appreciate the new feature that finally allows us to find the talis around the toons roster, but first of all it became waaay slower now, and also it changed the way it shows the talis while equipping/removing them:
    indeed as i said it goes back to a specific talis class everytime and you have to swipe all the way back to those you were selecting every single time, while before this update the system showed always the last talis you were selecting in the previous actions (how it should be)

Hope you can do something about this!
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    Please give a numerical Odin health status on the initial screen. I know of circumstances that he is at 99%. You go in thinking he is full health, but he is not.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    For Odin, could you also add a little note or annotation saying weather someone is raiding Odin
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    More talisman slots, please!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    First idea: If you go are about to run a raid (or battle in the Arena or Gauntlet), select some toons and then select "My Team" to move some talismans onto those toons, put those selected toons at the start of the character list, no matter what the selection is set to (like you do with awakened characters). This will make it much easier to know WHO you want to put the talismans on, especially when you have a bunch of dupes.

In the meantime, after I use a duplicate toon (especially when I have a LOT of that toon), I remove the talis, give them one crappy cosmic (cos I have way too many cosmics) and leave them there so I know who I've used. If I put the talis on the wrong one, at least then I can find them. Each time clans resets, I remove all the crappy cosmics from the toons so I don't get confused. It's a real hack and the above would save a lot of time.

Second idea: Break Book of Souls into Standard souls and Key souls. Scrolling through all the keys I have takes forever. You could probably add more than just standard souls and key souls, but that would be more than enough for me.

Third idea: Allow us to sort the list of Troopers when we're about to do a Cosmic/Time Rift/Dungeon/Skull Quest by Eddie/Non-Eddie, and also by Class (don't need anything else). I tend to use all my Non-Eddie troopers in skull quests (where possible), and they're always spread throughout the list of troopers. I tend to run the skull quests first, so I have to scroll through everyone, spot who is running a non-Eddie, choose who matches what skull quest level, then select them. Of course, during the day, troopers can change as well, so been caught out when I run more things later only to see I still have more Non-Eddies I didn't see. Same goes for Class, especially when running special dungeons that require certain Eddies (eg: going for the Max Awakened Thor or Max Awakened Viking Eddie achievement when running non-class-restricted dungeons). Being able to sort Eddie/Non-Eddie and by Class is MORE than enough to make this significantly easier.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 05-02-2020 at 02:22 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Fourth idea: When selecting toons to battle with, you can select and hold to bring up an Info screen. Please add to the Info screen at least 6 coloured circles showing the 6 talisman slot colours the toon has (has to be all 6 as some toons have more than 3 colours locked, like Lucifer). Ideally it'd be nice to see the talisman sets currently equipped, but know what slots are on a toon when selecting is a BIG boon when trying to figure out who to use (especially in Raid/Gauntlet and sometimes Arena, when you'll most likely need to equip them specific talisman sets prior to battle).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Second idea: Break Book of Souls into Standard souls and Key souls. Scrolling through all the keys I have takes forever. You could probably add more than just standard souls and key souls, but that would be more than enough for me.
    This would be nice, and might help with BoS inventory limits too. Made a quick mock-up:
    Name:  KeyMockUp.png
Views: 483
Size:  84.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    [...] if we open a Key Dungeon we should have the option of going straightaway into that dungeon from the Bos [...]
    This could be a nice addition to a split BoS/Keys feature. Another quick mock-up:
    Name:  KeyMockUp2.png
Views: 524
Size:  76.2 KB
    Azagthor-0732