Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
[SIZE=6]What would you like to see added or improved?
I'm glad you asked, cause there's something i'm willing to ask for a while and now after ths update it became critical:

let the navigation menu stay where it was the last time we did something! I mean, when buying something in stores like fragments but also when managing talismans...don't make it go back at the start every freaking time, it's annoying

When i buy fragments or any other item in the stores, i'm supposed to remain at the point the items are, not going at the menu start after every transacion and swipe dozens of times to go back where i was! please consider changing this as soon as possible cause it would be so appreciated

I appreciate the new feature that finally allows us to find the talis around the toons roster, but first of all it became waaay slower now, and also it changed the way it shows the talis while equipping/removing them:
indeed as i said it goes back to a specific talis class everytime and you have to swipe all the way back to those you were selecting every single time, while before this update the system showed always the last talis you were selecting in the previous actions (how it should be)

Hope you can do something about this!