Welcome to this week's News Frontier!

This week the team has released an update that is expressly targeted at improving our server stability. It has been available on Android for most of the day and Apple is on its way (maybe already released at the time of posting this thread)!

Please let us know if you see anything out of the ordinary with this recent update.

Search Function Improvements

We were happy with the reception of the search functions added to the My Team section and we were grateful for all your feedback. So now you can also filter by equipped and unequipped Talismans! On that topic, what are some Quality of Life features that are most important to you in the game? What would you like to see added or improved?

May Events!

A couple of our Events got moved around to help facilitate increased stability to the servers, thanks for understanding when we needed to do that, it definitely made it an easier decision when the Community was behind the team that needed to make the changes to the schedule!

That being said, here is the list of May Events! Hopefully they get to stay in their rightful place.

Name:  May-Event-Announcement_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 16847
Size:  302.5 KB

Viking Invader Eddie

We released some concept art of Viking Invader Eddie earlier this week! He was taken from an old Iron Maiden t-shirt and I was wondering, do any of you own this shirt?

Name:  Viking-Invader-Concept-Post.png
Views: 10932
Size:  558.7 KB

Name:  image.png
Views: 4205
Size:  622.1 KB

That’s it from me this week. But I wanted to see if anyone has been working on any Fan Art recently? I will even allow Ragnar memes if you have them.

Signing off!

^ Ceeg