Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Add fragment names to items in the Store

When you go to the Store and find something you're interested in, it shows the cost. If the cost is money or ironite, it's fairly easy. The problem is when you have to pay with fragments. Trying to figure out which fragments are used can be a real pain. How hard can it be to just add in the actual name of the fragments instead of just a picture of the fragment? Or another possibility would be to add a final confirmation pop up that spells it out (ex. Purchase this item for this many xxx fragments)?

This is a simplistic program change and would be really useful to many people.
    Huzya-8012
    His eyes seem so glazed
    As he flies on the wings of a dream

OS
    iOS
    ^This, please!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    agree, we're often forced to go back to the BOS to be sure what kind of fragments are those needed for a specific item and even this way it's not always clear as they are similar each others.. with the risk to use fragments we want to keep for other uses

I support this suggestion 100%, easy to implement and really needed
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    As a colour blind player who has been told by a certain customer service "advocate" that frags/keys/souls being extremely similar colours isn't an issue, this would be a great and appreciated middle ground.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I agree. This change would greatly improve our lives.

OS
    Android
    This week I saw the new offer in the clan store for sands of blood for blue frags, and I thought they were the frags from the mystic dungeon event -- so I spent two rounds of them before it occurred to me they were in fact the frags for the blue valkyrie character. So now I'm four weeks behind on getting that character. Awesome. I realize it might have been a little boneheaded not to immediately realize they were the clan-store-specific frags. But on the other hand, sands of blood showed up in the regular store for 100 ironite this week, so there's already crossover between the stores, and the only blue frags I'd seen over and over again for days were the mystic dungeon ones. It's the second time I've blown the wrong kind of frags on store items because they aren't labeled. This seems like such a simple and useful change, I hope the devs make it happen.

OS
    Android
    This and also add a "store" link from the Book Of Souls to a limited store front for the fragment. That way we can see that a given fragment is available to be spent in the first place and take us to a limited section which makes sense.

OS
    Android
    Totally agree on this, it has stopped me buying stuff just incase,

OS
    Android
    So much this! Would help immensely for everyone. I submitted a ticket to nodding frog about it. Also suggested letting players exchange daily dungeon keys for other items. I know I gave so many stored, rarely use them.

OS
    Android
    Why would you skip doing the daily/weekly dungeons. The are gold/ironite generators. Any one key you may lose ironite/gold, in the long run the generate resources.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around