OS
    Android

Question Store Talisman Offers

Hi everyone
    Today I wanted to ask if it's possible for the team to revert a purchase made with ironite in the store?
    As you can see currently there are two amulet talisman offers the one with 500 ironite and the one for 300 trinket soul fragments, without noticing I accidentally bought the ironite one while scrolling through the store. Now I know that I should've been more attentive but can this game make it so that every time you purchase smth you aren't dragged back to the beginning of the store its really annoying.
    I'm not sure if you all understand but its stupid that 500 of my ironite was wasted on 2 talismans that are useless. So if this kind of thing happened to someone let me what you did.

OS
    Android
    Yes you are not the only one this has happened to. I know of 2 others that accidently did the same thing.

OS
    Android
    But can you do something about it or you just have to grind the ironite back?

OS
    Android
    They made tickets,as long as u dont do anything crazy like sell the talis they should be able to refund you

OS
    Android
    Ok thank you for your help