iOS
    I grabbed it too. never miss free stuff
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Salchotron View Post
    Well, when you look at the announcement in the news tab for the first care package, they do mention that’s the first, and that other care packages would be coming weeks...
    I personally think this care package was supposed to drop, and it’s different from the “compensation packs” for screw ups...
    As for when it was supposed to drop, maybe they made a mistake, but I sure hope it’ll be back in time for the grind events in May....fingers crossed!
    There were ever only 2 announced and this was an EXACT copy of the second. Let this be a lesson for those that didn't grab it(I grabbed it the second I saw it because it was obviously a mistake), if you seem something amazing in the store that wasn't announced and you want it, you should grab it then because they will eventually remove it.

This one will not be back.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I grabbed it.. it was free. Why would you wait??
    Unless you are going to spend the SoT/SoB straight away, you're technically missing out on getting the natural SoT regen. I usually wait to claim these freebies until right before I unlock a dungeon. Maybe not the safest move...
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    It disappeared for me as well.

Since it had SoB and SoT, I was saving it until a future time when those would be most helpful. It said it had 16 days left, the last time I saw it.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    The only pity is ironite, which is never superfluous.
    And so, just one more proof that, having made a mistake, the NF continues to be wrong.
    Yes, it is possible that the package appeared by mistake. So you should leave it already, do not clean it after a few days. Train has already left.
    Like in chess: take it - go

OS
    iOS
    I don't see this as too big of a deal. I got the extra care package but I missed the crazy sacrifice event a bit back where they had to disable the sacrifice feature for a bit. It all evens out

OS
    iOS
    Wanted to collect it that morning - it’s gone 😢.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    guys come on this is an unfair advantage for all who already claimed it. you have to be fair. it's not okay to screw the playerbase that tried to strategize the claim.

i'm locked out of raids so why should i have claimed the pack? and others also wanted to wait for various reasons. so please just put it back and let's move on...

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    I don't see this as too big of a deal. I got the extra care package but I missed the crazy sacrifice event a bit back where they had to disable the sacrifice feature for a bit. It all evens out
    it will never even out since you assume that there is a perfect balance somewhere out there, which is not the case ofc

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    True, but some efforts should be made to diffuse this a bit, lest it turn into player vs player like a couple threads on similar topics before have.

OS
    Android
    I think adding it back to the store will result in everyone being able to get it again including the ones that have already claimed it. I did claim it because I immediately recognised it as an error. But I think it shouldn't have been removed in the first place.