OS
    iOS

The drop rates, again.

I'm going to start by saying thank you for the wonderful game. Love the theme.
    I've been playing since just after launch and own a few max characters and Max talismans. I am at end game. I have 2k in ironite that I'm not spending and other than logging in to use my troopers (which are dropping like flies), I don't do any farming because I don't feel like I've accomplished anything at the end of my session. I enjoy upgrading my characters and talismans and it keeps my interest in the game. I would play more often, but the game currently isn't offering me any reason to.
    Where I feel the devs could peak my interests: by increasing the drop rate dramatically on level 10 of the rifts and making the level 10 rifts much harder to complete. When I say dramatically, I feel at the end of a 2 hour session I would like enough rainbow shards to upgrade a character. I feel like this would give the people at end game something to work for and a reward. In addition I'd like to see the drop rate of the rainbow talisman runes increased dramatically on a couple of end gAme levels, again with a much more difficult playthrough. I feel like this would keep the nubs from accomplishing the game too quickly as well.
    Two birds with one stone. And tbh, I feel like the current drop rate is affecting your bottom line.
    I don't need new content ATM, I just need to feel like I've accomplished something.
    Thanks for your time.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    I couldn't have put that any better myself... +1

OS
    iOS
    +2

Very well stated
    Nicko-0517