OS
    iOS

Help with roster

Hello fellow troopers!

It would be really appreciated if you could check my roster and help me decide wich character I should get. I have 4820 frontier coins and 4000 ironites. I want to climb Arena, pass A rank in gauntlet and do Lord of Light 11to 15 lvl. Thanks!
    Game ID: TheMiniOne-9702
    Current Champion: Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    Hi, you waited quite a while to make your first post! I looked at your roster and your assassins aren't bad. Assassin werewolf is a beast if you shard him up. It would be a good idea to use trooper badges to pick up frags for POM Eddie (you could use another solid sentinel Ed) and the Prisoner (he would boost your gunner class and helps all over the game with passive disable). It's tempting for you to pick up Alexander Ed with the frontier coins as well, but he is costly (2500 FC), but he's a really good eddie. Your Horus will help you and the football Eds are actually really solid Eddies. This coming gauntlet season is magus if you wanted to improve your magus football Eddie.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Thanks a lot for the quick reply!
    Game ID: TheMiniOne-9702
    Current Champion: Killer Prime

OS
    iOS
    You're asking for a lot of different things with (1?) Frontier purchase. To climb in the Arena, sure... Alex isn't a bad option. His anti-debuff is a great ability that is hard to match. For general grindy-stuff (i.e., LOL), it's difficult to beat Killer Prime.. because his passive does a lot of work and he is a hard-hitter in a class (Sentinel) that lacks a lot of hard-hitters. For gauntlet, what really counts is bodies and Talisman. I'd skip the Liliths (there is a frag event on right now... you can always pick these gals up, and 700 isn't really a steal for what you get) and grab all the toons you don't have that you can get cheaply. Or you could go with a mixed strategy, grab say an Alex (or an Angel or Demon Ed from frags, if you don't have either) and some Gauntlet bodies.

If it were me, I'd work on your gauntlet standing first. Gauntlet gives Tali sets, which are going to help you everywhere else. This game is not won with characters.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.