Even though the update tried to fix one of biggest issues in the game, its addition caused more problems than it solved. These are the issues with the update:

- SLOW: before the update we were able to remove, add, search talismans in a faction of a second. Now changing talismans takes too long. Between the swap, equip & remove button takes 10x longer than before.

- Default settings: Before if you were going to add a set of talismans, you looked for it in your inventory, select it, equip it and do the same with all the rest. It took about 2 secs to equip a set of 3. Now it takes 10x longer because once you equip the first taliman the default settings gos to the beginning of your inventory AND it changes the color, so now you have to search for your color and talisman again to equip the second one, and repeat the process for the 3rd one. And now add the exta time it takes to swap. Now it takes 20x longer to change talismans.

Yes now we are able to FIND talismans faster. But in other to equip them it takes much, much longer. I think I speak for a lot of players when I say switch the talisman mechanisms back to where they were and come back to the new one once you fix all the glitches and make it work properly and smooth like the old system