Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Killer Prime and Gambler are one of the more common PvE farming recommendations. KP removes buffs and debuffs the enemy, and Gambler deals extra damage the more debuffs the enemy has.

There are so many options these days, and it's always worth making sure you have a few FC on hand in case you need to spend them during events. My general advice to everyone would be Killer Prime, but I'd also recommend saving your FC until you need a character for an event or one of the frontier-dungeon achievements.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Seby-8134 if you want to look at my team I don't really have that great talismans at the moment but I'm working on it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Seby2772 View Post
    Seby-8134 if you want to look at my team I don't really have that great talismans at the moment but I'm working on it
    I looked at your characters. Since your roster is still kind of small, I would recommend that you do the following. You said you have 7500 frontier coins. Go to the resource section of the store and exchange 500 ironte for 500 frontier coins. Now you'll have 8000 and can get killer Prime and your choice of gambler or van helsing. Your roster is also limited on Eddie's (especially sentinels.). I don't know how many iron coins or trooper badges, or souls that you have, but in each of those stores they have class rare souls. Due to your limited roster, these souls will earn you epic and eventually mythical souls. Hit gauntlet for heroic souls as well. Finally, if you can afford it, but the talisman pack available in store now. Most are not available right now, or hard to acquire for you right now because the dungeons need strong teams to defeat them. One more tip: Several of your characters have slots filled with incomplete talisman sets. Replace one of the talismans of the incomplete sets with one of your cosmic talismans that will give you beneficial effect. You have a good start! Also get in a good clan and they will help you advance in the game.
    Last edited by MetalKing; 05-06-2020 at 05:24 PM.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for your advice greatly appreciated, I still don't have the ironite but will gather some with the upcoming events, also about the incomplete talismans I equipped them on purpose so i have more space and also the ones with incomplete sets are characters that I don't use. Also I'm not sure about what talisman pack in the store you are talking about I presume it's the giant one, I don't buy it because I will get 3 more from the gauntlet this week so I'll have a full set.
    Again thanks!