Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

upcoming grim reaper Eddie awakening

Question: the grim reaper Eddie is scheduled to be awakenable this month I believe. Will the trooper that everyone gets automatically be awakened?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    I’d probably say no. Although it would be a good way to promote awakening to newer players
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    I don't think they've ever granted an "awakened" character only those which are awakenable.

If Cyborg and Viking Ed are an indicator... they simply become awakenable if you have them.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't think they've ever granted an "awakened" character only those which are awakenable.

If Cyborg and Viking Ed are an indicator... they simply become awakenable if you have them.
    OP is referring to that lame lvl 85 trooper that everyone gets.

Side note: a great QoL fix would be for auto play to stop prioritizing those troopers and and only run through them when I don't have any human's trooper eds left.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    OP is referring to that lame lvl 85 trooper that everyone gets.

Side note: a great QoL fix would be for auto play to stop prioritizing those troopers and and only run through them when I don't have any human's trooper eds left.
    I've noticed that Troopers seem to be auto-played in the order they were added to our Trooper list. Oldest Troopers are played first, and newest Troopers are played last. The three Level 85 Troopers probably have "added dates" defaulted to our account creation date or the game creation date or something. Overriding that with a rule that plays them last would probably be pretty easy.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I've noticed that Troopers seem to be auto-played in the order they were added to our Trooper list. Oldest Troopers are played first, and newest Troopers are played last. The three Level 85 Troopers probably have "added dates" defaulted to our account creation date or the game creation date or something. Overriding that with a rule that plays them last would probably be pretty easy.
    That could explain it appears to always go through the free troopers first. I'm pretty diligent about keeping my trooper list full of active players and with how many older players gave up on this app I think those three might just be my 3 oldest.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    That could explain it appears to always go through the free troopers first. I'm pretty diligent about keeping my trooper list full of active players and with how many older players gave up on this app I think those three might just be my 3 oldest.
    I have several Troopers that pre-date the creation of the 3 free ones, but the 3 free ones still get played first. So, they must have either an old default date assigned or an explicit rule that plays them first.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Oh the NPC troopers.. interesting idea if it's awakened.

And yeah the trooper list runs backwards. I complained about it when they added the NPCs.. you see how well that was received.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yes, it was the free npc grim reaper Eddie. I hope it is an option.
    -about the troopers, I had an idea:
    MetalKing said: 03-19-2020 07:06 PM
    Trooper Usage Suggestion

I would like the option to be able to filter troopers used by class. This would help us complete challenges such as make 25 runs in x dungeon with all sentinel-and at the same time still use your troopers without having to manually select them each battle.

Second, I would like to be able to filter the troopers to play my 3 freebie troopers last, so that I play the other players champions

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Oh that's interesting! I started playing after they were added to the game, and it was cool seeing them "level up" alongside my own Player Rank. Can't remember exactly what Rank turned them into lvl85, but a couple of extra tiers that allowed them to reach lvl 100, and then awakened, would be fun.
    Azagthor-0732