Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Magus Trjegul the Skogkatt

Name:  Trjegul-TheSkogkatt-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  296.6 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until April 9th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Trjegul the Skogkatt Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐Magus Trjegul the Skogkatt!

Trjegul the Skogkatt joins the cast as a new 4⭐Magus in Legacy of the Beast. This ferocious feline inflicts magic damage and has a 50% chance to decrease the Max HP of all enemies with its basic attack. Trjegul also protects your team by passively applying shields to your allies!

Turn the tide of battle! Trjegul’s power ability, Eyes of the Cosmos, transfers all negative effects on allies to an enemy, gives your allies perfect health and extends the duration of beneficial effects on your team!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Players who battle in Lord of Light Floors 11-15 will also be able to earn greater amounts of Trjegul the Skogkatt Fragments (10, 20 or 50) at an increased drop rate! Additionally, you can earn as many Magus Trjegul the Skogkatt Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

This Fragment event will also feature 4 Event Challenges which will reward a variety of items including XP Shards, Frontier Keys and Forged Fragments.

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

Extra Trjegul the Skogkatt Fragments can score you Babylon Talismans, Cosmic Evo Runes and rare Cosmic Horus Talismans!

The Cosmic Horus Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Horus. This Talisman increases all stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It also grants Perfect Health to all allies, deals additional random damage every action and inflicts Perfect Stun and Perfect Disable.

Head to the Event Store to see the full list of items!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Trjegul the Skogkatt:

• Get a FREE 10 Trjegul the Skogkatt Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Magus Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Trjegul the Skogkatt!
    • Grab an additional boost of Trjegul the Skogkatt Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with the Trjegul the Skogkatt, including Limbo Talismans, as well as a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Avenger Set Effect!

Limbo Talismans are blue talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to gain a 35% Chance to Remove Perfect Immunity and inflict Perfect Corruption, Perfect Stun, or Perfect Blind on a random enemy for 2 turns when you take damage. The wearer of the talismans will also gain a 100% Critical Strike Chance and Echo for 2 turns after each action if any enemy lacks Silver Effects.

The T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with the Avenger set effect gives the wearer Revenge status for 2 turns at the start of battle. This set will also grant Revenge to all allies for 2 turns upon death of the wearer.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Magus Trjegul the Skogkatt Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit this ally, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    iOS
    Damn.. I just dumped a bunch of Skogkatt frags (seriously like 1200... 2 additional cats then precious frags) because I thought that event was over.

Hate when you all don't make it clear frags will have FUTURE uses.

To be fair.. it doesn't state either way in the event post:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l-the-Skogkatt!

But typically if frags will have a "more-than-single-event" value that's mentioned. Otherwise they are worthless after the event (other than converting to precious frags).

Will Vanquisher frags have use in the future??
    Last edited by Yup; 05-07-2020 at 12:20 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Damn.. I just dumped a bunch of Skogkatt frags (seriously like 1200... 2 additional cats then precious frags) because I thought that event was over.

Hate when you all don't make it clear frags will have FUTURE uses.

To be fair.. it doesn't state either way in the event post:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l-the-Skogkatt!

But typically if frags will have a "more-than-single-event" value that's mentioned. Otherwise they are worthless after the event (other than converting to precious frags).

Will Vanquisher frags have use in the future??
    Yup - I think these are different cats. Gunner last time, and Magus this time. Or, do you mean that the Gunner cat frags have a use in this event? I haven't logged in yet since reset so can't tell.
    Last edited by druid138; 05-07-2020 at 12:25 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Yup, when you got the cat frags it wasnt an event, it was a mistake
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    To the DEVS....

How can you have taken this long to start the first event of May and then the game is still COMPLETE SHIT... Seriously? You had how long to prepare the servers for this launch and somehow the game still doesn't run, it still takes MINUTES to load in after the inevitable freezes, you guys are a complete joke. Be glad your bosses must be as inept as you all are because anyone competent in the entire organization would have fired every single one of you failures by now.

Unbelievable.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Maybe.... I might be overthinking things.. sorry if I am.... if the app actually loaded I'd know one way or the other

This is why unique names for a "Collection" of characters can be bad.. like the Shinobis.... etc... Just name them Skogkatt and have the classes

And minutes to load???.. it's 30 minutes after rollover and I still can't get in. Yesterday took around 48 minutes before it would load after rollover. I mean it'll load but heaven forbid you tap anything.. that's just an endless "wait" loop (see my avatar it's the #1 graphic this app uses)..... it does typically get batter an hour after reset.... but then it still crashes consistently running dungeons (especially with troopers).

Finally got in to the store and I was wrong. you all were correct. It's the Magus Skogatt frags at play in this event. The Gunner Skogatt frags do indeed apear to be dead.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-07-2020 at 12:43 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    To the DEVS....

How can you have taken this long to start the first event of May and then the game is still COMPLETE SHIT... Seriously? You had how long to prepare the servers for this launch and somehow the game still doesn't run, it still takes MINUTES to load in after the inevitable freezes, you guys are a complete joke. Be glad your bosses must be as inept as you all are because anyone competent in the entire organization would have fired every single one of you failures by now.

Unbelievable.
    The game is working fine, it took some time to start after the rollover but it is working fine.

OS
    Android
    Lord of Light XV sometimes freezes. It happened thrice to me already.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    The Cosmic Horus Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Horus. This Talisman increases all stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It also grants Perfect Health to all allies, deals additional random damage every action and inflicts Perfect Stun and Perfect Disable.
    Can you confirm if this is Horus generally, or just 5* Awakened Horus?

The talisman description in the store says its effects only activate when equipped to 5* Max Awakened Horus, but your comment above suggests it works when equipped to any Horus.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    The game is working fine, it took some time to start after the rollover but it is working fine.
    The problem is it ALWAYS takes time to log in after rollover. I've played a fair enough amount games like this to know, LotB is the exception and not the rule.

The fact that this has been the standard for months doesn't mean we should just rollover, we should continue to call it out until it's actually fixed.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591