Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Can you confirm if this is Horus generally, or just 5* Awakened Horus?

The talisman description in the store says its effects only activate when equipped to 5* Max Awakened Horus, but your comment above suggests it works when equipped to any Horus.
    There was a similar mistake when those cosmics were first added to the game. Their in-game description had left out the Max Awaken part, but it only worked on the fully maxed version. Was updated fairly quickly at the time. As a general rule, if a character can be awakened, their cosmic only ever works on the Max version. Would be nice if they worked on any version though, make them a little more accessible for people.

You don't really need an image for this one... but here you go anyway. Go get your kitty-katt! 500 runs in LoL will earn you 1,000 Forged Fragments, and hopefully enough Skogkatt frags to buy a set of Babylon talismans or a Horus cosmic.
    Name:  May-MagusSkogkatt.PNG
Views: 243
Size:  37.5 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    There was a similar mistake when those cosmics were first added to the game. Their in-game description had left out the Max Awaken part, but it only worked on the fully maxed version. Was updated fairly quickly at the time. As a general rule, if a character can be awakened, their cosmic only ever works on the Max version. Would be nice if they worked on any version though, make them a little more accessible for people.

You don't really need an image for this one... but here you go anyway. Go get your kitty-katt! 500 runs in LoL will earn you 1,000 Forged Fragments, and hopefully enough Skogkatt frags to buy a set of Babylon talismans or a Horus cosmic.
    Name:  May-MagusSkogkatt.PNG
Views: 243
Size:  37.5 KB
    what LoL level do you suggest?

OS
    Android
    I did 2 Mega refills Lol XV = 320 frags

But hey Babyllon Talismans finally available at the store. Thks!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    First mega refill of X gave me 260 frags. I'm liking the idea of buying limited frags for gold as well.
    In game: CrazyPanda

All Eddies collected except Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, Hellraiser, Scrooge & Wasteland

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_AnToS12_Xx View Post
    what LoL level do you suggest?
    X or XI, depending on how much ironite you're willing to spend. Based on all the runs I recorded in previous fragment events, LoL X and XI tended to have the best Fragment/SoT rates, with X being slightly better for Lilith Frags, and XI being slightly better for the Event Character Frags. 500 runs will be cheaper in X, but XI will give you a bunch of awakening rewards along the way. I'll probably be doing a combination of both, as I only want the katt and the Babylon talismans.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I ran 8 mega refills in XV and have 1800 event frags, about 160 runs.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    that is also what i saw. 2 keys, 166 XV runs, 1800 frags and 32 4* colorless shards
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!