Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

To the devs about the most recent care pacakge

Hi Devs,

The care package is gone from the store again. I was waiting with redeeming it until this fragment event, but with the addition of all the blue cat fragment stuff in the store you removed the free care package.
    Could you add that back please? The timer wasn't nearly done yet.

Thanks.

OS
    Android
    I said it in the other thread that was ignored by the devs and I'll say it here.

That care package was never supposed to be in the store. Waiting to take advantage of a dev screw up means you run the risk of missing the opportunity completely.

This was an accidental inclusion of the second (of two) care package that happened when the store got its monthly refresh. Just like every player advantageous bug, it was quick to get shut down.

Either you had the opportunity to use it or you missed it.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    If that is the case I think we deserve a care package to make up for this mistake.

But in all seriousness, if they put something in the store with a timer on it, I can't be faulted for holding of on redeeming it until a moment that suits me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I said it in the other thread that was ignored by the devs and I'll say it here.

That care package was never supposed to be in the store. Waiting to take advantage of a dev screw up means you run the risk of missing the opportunity completely.

This was an accidental inclusion of the second (of two) care package that happened when the store got its monthly refresh. Just like every player advantageous bug, it was quick to get shut down.

Either you had the opportunity to use it or you missed it.
    No, they announced it on Twitter yesterday so it didn't accidentaly appeared in the store. It disappeared again after releasing a new event. Just another bug in this game...
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    No, they announced it on Twitter yesterday so it didn't accidentaly appeared in the store. It disappeared again after releasing a new event. Just another bug in this game...
    Nope, no announcement on twitter unless they deleted that tweet.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    If that is the case I think we deserve a care package to make up for this mistake.

But in all seriousness, if they put something in the store with a timer on it, I can't be faulted for holding of on redeeming it until a moment that suits me.
    I don't blame you for holding out but this one was obviously a mistake. Care Packages are always announced either before hand or within a few hours of going live and this was an EXACT copy of the previous one and popped up right with the store refresh. Just like the XP boost bug, I doubt we're ever going to hear from devs or CS. This will just get swept under the rug and they'll hope we forget about it before too long.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    That tweet is still there and Ceeg replied there, too. Would he do it if it was a mistake? Maybe we'll see when NF wakes up.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Ah, Silly me went to the game's twitter and not Iron Maiden's twitter. Ceeg is a proven liar though so I would take that with a GIANT grain of salt.
    Let's not just call him a liar. I think Ceeg handles the community, not the actual programming of things. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm just gonna assume this is all a mistake and the care package will show up again sooner rather than later. Right devs?

OS
    Android
    Let's not just call him a liar. I think Ceeg handles the community, not the actual programming of things. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm just gonna assume this is all a mistake and the care package will show up again sooner rather than later. Right devs?
    I think they were just announcing the first (and only) care package that they released last time, just as a reminder to the ones that hasn't claim it yet (and for new players)

OS
    Android
    I know he's not a developer. I'm referring to his posts here, on facebook and even in tickets where he has outright said "Yes this is a thing" when we as players have submitted screenshots and video saying "This is definitely NOT a thing". Sure maybe some wires got crossed between CS and developers but that's on him for ignoring player input and speaking in absolutes.

MuzakMaker-3591