Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    I think they were just announcing the first (and only) care package that they released last time, just as a reminder to the ones that hasn't claim it yet (and for new players)
    There were two separate care packages both announced in a timely manner through dedicated posts. Not just some reply on a twitter account that is not the game's.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Hi Devs,

The care package is gone from the store again. I was waiting with redeeming it until this fragment event, but with the addition of all the blue cat fragment stuff in the store you removed the free care package.
    Could you add that back please? The timer wasn't nearly done yet.

Thanks.
    Hey Brickster, from my understanding of this situation, it was the same pack (the first care pack). The store refresh caused the pack to become available for a time for players to pick up again, unintentionally. So it was fixed. If you are a player that picked the pack up at least once, it will be removed from your store. If it's still there then you can still claim it.

I hope that clears up the matter for you, Brickster. And I am not considered a developer, I help manage Community and Social.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hey Brickster, from my understanding of this situation, it was the same pack (the first care pack). The store refresh caused the pack to become available for a time for players to pick up again, unintentionally. So it was fixed. If you are a player that picked the pack up at least once, it will be removed from your store. If it's still there then you can still claim it.

I hope that clears up the matter for you, Brickster. And I am not considered a developer, I help manage Community and Social.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Too bad I missed the unintentional second care package many others grabbed when they could. It is what it is.

OS
    Android
    Well, I missed both the first and the second, while they both had a timer left of a few days. So if I understand Ceeg's message right, that means I should still be able to claim my first care package, but it's gone.
    Conclusion: I am disappointed in the fact that the first timer was giving me false information and I was a fool for trusting the shown information.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Well, I missed both the first and the second, while they both had a timer left of a few days. So if I understand Ceeg's message right, that means I should still be able to claim my first care package, but it's gone.
    Conclusion: I am disappointed in the fact that the first timer was giving me false information and I was a fool for trusting the shown information.
    Never fully trust the timers in this game. It's sad that we can't but that's just the way it is with this app. Hopefully some day we can get to that point but given the track record I have my doubts.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Well chalk up someone else that got shafted by trying to ‘plan ahead’ then ...

I too was holdIng the package until I could use the SoT and SoB bonus’s in the package for grinding frontier and Odin dungeons when I had time.

Made sense that this was fair as I been locked out of the game and lost Odin runs due to glitches after the initial comp pack was completed.

It also wasn’t taken down immediately, as I had it in my store for several days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Hey! Send me your in game Username, I can check to see if you got the pack or not. If you didn't, I'll get it sorted for you. ^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate