3* RED Evolution Runes (?)

I can't find any , maybe just 1 in 50 rounds . Do u guys know a place for farming this ? Without that rune game is getting worse for me and i dont wanna play it ... I got blue and purple 3* evo runes everywhere but ******* red is nowhere
    Bleidd-0969 Daily player

BF or UW in Madness is the place friend!! anyway, the drop rate is awful... You can try too in secret locations...

Quote Originally Posted by aceshigh View Post
    I can't find any , maybe just 1 in 50 rounds . Do u guys know a place for farming this ? Without that rune game is getting worse for me and i dont wanna play it ... I got blue and purple 3* evo runes everywhere but ******* red is nowhere
    If you're getting 1 every 50 rounds you're doing better than most people. I calculated my drop rate to be less than 1 in 90. I've been trying to upgrade 2 red talismans to 5 star since the pulled evo shards from the main game, and I still need 1 more 3* red evo rune. Before they nerfed the drops I could get enough evo runes in a few days, now it takes a few weeks. I feel bad for new players.

OS
    Android
    Drops are like joke. I have 12 red 3* evo runes, since the toughest one to get for me is 3* rainbow evo runes. I even get 2* rainbow evo runes hardly. They were dropping at underworld shadows of the valley, but i didnt get any even i played for 5 hours.