Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Normally it’s not that big issue during these events getting all the stuff. I ran 2 keys and 7 mega refills in LoL XV and was at About 2400 frags. Now using the natural refills for LoL X for the achievements and troopers and should get 2 Babylon-sets easily + 2 or 3 cats.
    No big deal ...
    Last edited by Caesar815; 05-09-2020 at 07:51 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Normally it’s not that big issue during these events getting all the stuff. I ran 2 keys and 7 mega refills in LoL XV and was at About 2400 frags. Now using the natural refills for LoL X for the achievements and troopers and should get 2 Babylon-sets easily + 2 or 3 cats.
    No big deal ...
    You think that's worth it?
    I think the rewards for spending the 2.5k fragments in the store are very underwhelming, and who needs 2 babylon sets?

OS
    Android
    LOL XV itīs an ironite sucker and the rewards arenīt really good for compensation and Iīm not even talking about the event. I mean 50 Ironite from DL and 50 from Cosmic LOL for 300 runs is just disappointing. And Lucy itīs not a big prize anymore... The char devaluation in this game goes really fast.

The event itself for me itīs ok, finally having the option for Babylon itīs nice and seeing again some bespoke talisman the same. But I would like a higher frag dropping from lol XIV or XV. Otherwise, the only worthy option that I can think of is doing lol XI or just Lol X.

BTW I would like an event where you could earn keys that you really want. Having all the key options at the store in exchange for dungeon frags.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Not sure what the issue here is. I have spent about 1500 ironite on refills and ran exclusively LOL XI, have bought the cat, bought Horus T3 talisman, bought 1 set of Talismans and completed the challenge and there is still time to go if I feel there is more I want to pick up. All this without running 24/7 or anything, 100% autoplay because LOL XI is easy.

OS
    Android
    Maiden, what is your secret to acquiring 4* awakening shards? If you dont run XV where are you getting these to drop? You can buy them with awakening frags, but that cost 12.5 K frags per toon. You must have a stockpile of those frags to be able to keep awakening new toons.

The best time to run XV is during an event. You can complete the event and earn awakening materials and frags. What is wrong with the Mayan keys, running those dungeons give good rewards.

It was pointed out that you earn 200 event frags per mega refill no matter what dungeon you run. If you are able why not run the higher dungeons to earn better rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    No secret at all, right now I got only 34 4*shards and I know it wonīt be enough for both Icarus and Grim Reaper. But, do I need to fully awake both at the same time? I just gonna hold a little and see their skills, then Iīll choose the best option and just be patient until the next one.

I believe the game goes through a quite strategic use of resources. A mix among doing the lol XV the less possible, buying awakening packs, and opening souls just works for me. While in overall I agree with you Muzzleoader I dislike running LOL XV with the current scenario even with the current event (which I think itīs ok)

Even though, I donīt consider wise to spend 35 sot per run when (at least until the next update) the 4* shards are dropping so little. And the current event doesnīt give you a good fragīs ratio in comparison with LOL XI. So itīs a good idea to run LOL XV and shot and event at the same time? Totally!!! This event? ..well not for me at least.

OS
    Android
    Finally got them all, and not totally broke. The crisis is over haha

OS
    iOS
    200 Frags per Mega-refill sounds low. I only went for 1 Babylon set and a cat, but got about 300/per (Ran 2/time, took me 6 refills, all X).

Awakening mats? Meh.

I know I should be more strategic, but know I can evolve about 1,000,000 Sentinel toons during the clan evolution event (... which I have, thanks to all the common souls from X runs).

The only frustrating thing about X is it's a 10 second delay on a 10 second grind.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    200 Frags per Mega-refill sounds low....
    Oh.. Wish I had 200 per mega xD I did 2 mega + 1 natural refill lol XV = 37 runs = 320 frags.

Then 413 runs in lol XI = 2680 frags.

My ratio was around 8/9 frags in Lol XV against 5/6 frags per run in Lol XI, and Lol XI cost less than the half.

OS
    Android
    But you dont take into account the better rewards on XV. All the extra frags, better awakening mates. If you are only going for event frags the lower levels might to the better choice. If I am going to run the keyed LoL dungeons I'll go as high as I can. I only run them during events
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around