Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Trjegul the Skogkatt - fragment event too short?

Anyone else struggling to earn enough frags to get the talis in the short event timeframe? I'm spending all my ironite trying to get these, but the frag drop rates seem to be more abysmal than normal, especially last night, where it seemed I was getting a mere 5 frags every 7 or 8 runs of LOLX all night. Not nice to dangle some nice carrots like that, then only give us 2 days to complete the event, with no other way to get them other than a mindless boring grind, and/or spend all my resources. Probably shortened the event time due to the pushed back event schedule. Is this what we have to look forward to for the rest of this month, compressed, expensive events? Probably not worth it, and just another waste of time and resources.

OS
    Android
    These kinds of events always last 3 days. But the devs definitely put too much important stuff in the store this time for someone who's on an ironite budget
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Lol frag events have always been short. I ran casually lol x, XI for the skogkatt and 3 talismans, ran lol XV for the other 3. Drop rates seemed the same.

OS
    iOS
    I knocked out 300+ runs to get Lucifer on level 15. Ended up with over 3,000 fragments which is 2 sets of Babylon talismans and a Cat.
    Expensive ironite wise, but worth it as I got Lucifer plus the talismans, cat, and fragments for Lilith and Shardborne Sons, Awakening material etc...

OS
    Android
    For the ironite-challenged, budget conscious, coupon-clipping mofos among us lol, I wonder how little others have spent to get them? I don't have the 1800 ironite needed to buy them outright, and thought I'd be able to get them for way less by grinding, as usual. But the drop rates for me have been terrible this time, so I'm not sure if it's even worth it to continue spending all my ironite on this, since I'm not sure I'll make it at this rate.

OS
    Android
    Running XV lol cost 150 ironite per 200+ event frags. So it costs about 1200 ironite for one set of Babylon talis and one blue cat. That also includes all three types frags, awakening souls and awakening materials.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I couldn't access the store to buy extra sands, so I'm going to be pushing this down to the wire

OS
    Android
    Normally I can complete everything with about a day left. This time it's rough, RNGesus has not been kind. I'm averaging about 200 frags per mega refill no matter where I run.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    @Geodude
    Frag events lasted 3 days since their introduction and they are structured so that everyone gets something. Newer players can get a character basically for free by just running natural refills in LoL X and talismans are there for those who can spend. If you can't earn them now wait, they will be available again and you will get them eventually.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I'm goin for it now, but I think that with my luck I may be totally broke and 1 talis short. Will see tomorrow.