Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

May 2020, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    I think its time to review the limit of 120 sands.
    The ammount of key dungeon runs from a guy that does not have ironite is hilariouly bad.
    Even if you don't incriese the regeneration cooldown, at least put the end cap more high, so if someone wants to let it build sands over some time and can do at least 1 Lol key enjoyable from start to finish each 2 ou 3 days that takes to build like 600 sands

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoW View Post
    I think its time to review the limit of 120 sands.
    The ammount of key dungeon runs from a guy that does not have ironite is hilariouly bad.
    Even if you don't incriese the regeneration cooldown, at least put the end cap more high, so if someone wants to let it build sands over some time and can do at least 1 Lol key enjoyable from start to finish each 2 ou 3 days that takes to build like 600 sands
    Oh how we've come from 80 not being enough to 120 not being enough. I completely agree with this statement because it takes so many refills to run one key of LoL XV. As for normal frontier dungeons... Ehh..... 150 or 180 EVEN 200 SoT would be such an improvement to combat the new grinding environment
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    It's not so much the need for more SOT it's the ridiculous cost to run some dungeons. If they dropped SOT cost for dungeon run to NOTHING more than 15 SOT that would be sufficient. I mean.. at this point WHY does BNW X cost 10? It should be 8.. WHY does LOL XV cost 35? It should be 15.... etc...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Really appreciate the Greek shards, thank you.

OS
    Android
    And when are you going to change that 10 seconds wait to 3 seconds between runs (like it was before)?

OS
    iOS
    So I am going to break this down bit by bit.

Clansman Ed: A much needed update for his skills. He's not bad currently, but now his skills will actually work on newer effects.
    Iron Maiden Ed: An interesting idea for a new fury. I don't think he's good enough to be used in the Arena, even if he does grant immunity to Apparition. Still, look forward to seeing what he does.
    The Madam: This buff is seemingly out of nowhere; the Madam was already quite good, but this just made her even better. I think she might honestly see some play in the Arena on lower rank teams.
    Hierophant: A neat buff; works very well with his passive.

Grim Reaper Eddie's Rework: So first off, he is going to become Awakenable so he might actually be very powerful once he is awakened. With that out of the way, it's about time this old Ed got a revamp. Harvest gets a nice buff with the extra turn and some other niche stuff. Death Grip looks a bit weak, since it only removes immunity effects, and the chance of it applying negative effects has decreased from his current state. Cleave also got a nice little change. Spell Vamp reminds me of Gambler Eddie's future power ability, without the cleanse and life steal. Dance of Death seems like it might be worse actually; yes it removes beneficial effects, but you have a lower chance of inflicting permadeath and only a slightly higher chance of inflicting doom. Overall... not pleased. Grim Reaper Eddie's basica abilities were almost entirely untouched (again I know he will be awakened so we will have to see) and his fury looks worse to me. Perhaps my opinion will change when we see what awakens in him, but right now he looks like he won't be shifting much on my tier list.

Other changes: Odin VII's talisman change is a god send, that stage always sucked. Powerslave and Greek materials becoming more accessible is nice, though I'd have liked Greek materials to come out of the Labyrinth. Mystic Night is clearly our new Magus Frontier Dungeon, which is sorta cool. I don't have much to say on the temperance talismans, they look neat.

Overall, some nice changes but nothing that makes me feel excited at the moment.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    And when are you going to change that 10 seconds wait to 3 seconds between runs (like it was before)?
    Or at least try 5.. not 10.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm less for a SoT limit increase and more for a decrease in Dungeon cost. Not even getting 5 runs of LoL XV on a full tank feels wrong for a 2 hour key. Pretty much every dungeon is an ironite loss unless you get lucky with drops.

The only dungeons that don't run at a loss are the Daily/Weekly as those are the only ones you can run the entirety without gaining any SoT.

Now that dungeons have become the main point of the game, our resources should reflect that.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Or at least try 5.. not 10.
    Yeah, I believe that maybe they want us to take those 10 seconds as the new normal and that eventually we will forget about it but I agree with you and they should try at least 5 and see how it goes