Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Dance of Death seems like it might be worse actually; yes it removes beneficial effects, but you have a lower chance of inflicting permadeath and only a slightly higher chance of inflicting doom.
    I have to disagree with you on this one small part. Currently, lvl 3&5 of his fury grant a +35% effect chance. If that is kept in the rework, that would mean the new Fury, once fully Sharded, has a 100% Permadeath and Doom effect chance.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I have to disagree with you on this one small part. Currently, lvl 3&5 of his fury grant a +35% effect chance. If that is kept in the rework, that would mean the new Fury, once fully Sharded, has a 100% Permadeath and Doom effect chance.
    That is fair, however why reduce it in the first place then? If it grants the same effect (aside from doom), then you just screw over new players who don't have the skill shards.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    That is fair, however why reduce it in the first place then? If it grants the same effect (aside from doom), then you just screw over new players who don't have the skill shards.
    That's a good point, and I agree the Permadeath chance reduction seem unnecessary. Permadeath isn't a rare of difficult debuff to apply, no need for it to be % based. Don't completely agree with it being a problem for newer players though. Unless I'm misremembering, Grim Reaper is an achievement reward for completing all the pre-Night City golden skull missions right? By the time a player can manage that, they'll usually have a bunch of skill shards to spare, or far better characters already. I really like the idea of making this character awakenable, as players don't need to rely on RNG to acquire him in the first place, but until we see what awakening does to his skills, not too sure how much of a benefit this will be for new/mid players.

Someone elsewhere was wondering if we'll get a Grim Reaper Cosmic. That would be rather cool, especially if they also let it work on Carriage Rider Eddie.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I'm glad to see Alliance General bespoke cosmic being fixed. I've been asking for that for 2 months now and it's done!

OS
    Android
    I agree with the SOT/Frontier keys running cost. This is not new. Unless you are willing to spend a lot of Ironite you can do almost nothing. Running the old plain PowerSlave? bleh Im bored. Running against Killer Beast in night city? in 2 minutes it´s done. On the other hand, we got Odin now who gives you a new ironite round every week but isn´t a game-changer, though.

About the Cosmic fixed, thanks for the General, is there any solution in sight for the other cosmic talismans (like Musashi) being disabled by The Killer?

I like the tunning for the old chars, it´s a nice habit you are having lately, thks!

Looking forward to seeing the Awakening mode for Grim Reaper Eddie. Btw has he got a bespoke talisman?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Looks like a solid update tbh would like LoL XV freezing issue fixed also is there a confirmation on what the final awakening material for grim reaper will be

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Or at least try 5.. not 10.
    I completely second those requests. What was wrong with 3 seconds?
    Why not make it a slider setting in the options dialog?
    One more request while I am at it: for PVP, Gauntlet & Raids, we could need a counter that displays the round we're currently in.
    There are so many toons with effects that last for the first 2, 3, 5, 7 rounds of a battle and so many extra turns and revenges going on that it is almost impossible to know if (the Beast's / Seventh Son's / Daedalus' / etc.) passive will drop in the next round or later on.
    Also, a VERY old suggestion tht was still not implemented: Why not display a grave marker or something similar on the body of a dead toon that is dead for good because of Permadeath, Doom or Ghost?
    This would prevent futile attempts at reviving.

OS
    iOS
    3 seconds were apparently the reason for so many "connection errors". They did try lowering it back to 3 around the start of the month.. same issues.. s they jumped back to 10.. I just don't understand why it's 3 or 10.. not 5 to see if that works, if not, then try 7...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Sands of Blood rewarded by tribute soul simple vanish! Please, fix it.

OS
    iOS
    “Powerslave and Greek materials becoming more accessible is nice, though I'd have liked Greek materials to come out of the Labyrinth.“. Long overdue, the powerslave awakening materials drop rate is terrible. I have run 6 keys over the past couple of weeks and not gotten a single one, frustrating considering I need just one more to fully awaken Horus.