Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali83 View Post
    “Powerslave and Greek materials becoming more accessible is nice, though I'd have liked Greek materials to come out of the Labyrinth.“. Long overdue, the powerslave awakening materials drop rate is terrible. I have run 6 keys over the past couple of weeks and not gotten a single one, frustrating considering I need just one more to fully awaken Horus.
    But it started to drop today, my friend.

OS
    Android
    Ugh, just when you thought the talisman system couldn't get any worse! Now whenever I'm going through toons, changing talis, as soon as I click on any talis, it shoots me back to the start of the character list, as mentioned above, and I have to scroll forever to go back everytime. Wtf??? Good luck if you change talismans frequently, ie gauntlet. Take all night. Devs, while you're at it, why not go all out and maybe next change you could combine some of the best lotb bugs with this, such that when you click a talisman, not only does it completely f@&k you up and default to another color, change tabs, revert back to the start of the char list, etc, it also steals 10 ironite, causes a connection error, and crashes the app every time. That would be awesome. Seems like the next logical procession of excellence here.

OS
    iOS
    Other than the search function and the equipped/unequipped.. the talisman system is worse than it has ever been.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yes, now the talis system has become worse. Even having set the necessary parameters (warrior, for example), clicking on a colorless slot translates into cosmo.
    One more thing (I don’t know how it was before). Changed the talis from toon to toon. Immediately decided to strengthen and develop them. The game freezes

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Ugh, just when you thought the talisman system couldn't get any worse! Now whenever I'm going through toons, changing talis, as soon as I click on any talis, it shoots me back to the start of the character list, as mentioned above, and I have to scroll forever to go back everytime. Wtf??? Good luck if you change talismans frequently, ie gauntlet. Take all night. Devs, while you're at it, why not go all out and maybe next change you could combine some of the best lotb bugs with this, such that when you click a talisman, not only does it completely f@&k you up and default to another color, change tabs, revert back to the start of the char list, etc, it also steals 10 ironite, causes a connection error, and crashes the app every time. That would be awesome. Seems like the next logical procession of excellence here.
    Excellent 😄