Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Great grinding event. Like usual. For a lame talisman lets waste energy and time for a mere 300 (!!) arena wins. In an arena that is super broken. Thanks devs, we really needed that.

So, now that you fixed the extra turn issue with cosmic lilith, OH WAIT, she gives now turns to the other characters as described in her basic attack description, but even if she has echo x9 she will never get an extra turn. You fixed the issue by breaking a character once again.

The other terrible problem is how Mariner gets passive disabled and Apparition will never trigger to the enemy, and of course the Mariner is not wearing grails or angel talis. When brave talis are on him he never gets any sign of passive disable.

No dear friends at NF, I will not send a support ticket and a screenshot, because I got tired of it.

Stop making arena events a torture and fix it for once!
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Brave has nothing to do with it. But this can definitely happen. Before the update, I met a team with Mariner. The alchemist could not block passive, but the moon child did it.
    Now Cyborg does not fill the scale completely after furyName:  Screenshot_2020-05-13-23-23-50.png
Views: 406
Size:  1.36 MB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Brave has nothing to do with it. But this can definitely happen. Before the update, I met a team with Mariner. The alchemist could not block passive, but the moon child did it.
    Now Cyborg does not fill the scale completely after furyName:  Screenshot_2020-05-13-23-23-50.png
Views: 406
Size:  1.36 MB
    I honestly don't know if this is the case> I only know that I had an yggdrasyl equipped Mariner, who stood last and I used Moonchild's power move, then alchemist and you name it character that passive disable and he never got a debuff like that. I had to finish it another way. The thing is that passive disable for Mariner in most of the times is seriously bugged, resulting in waste of time. Not to mention that allies escape apparition most of the times Mariner has passive disable icon on him.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Hello
    Does the special talisman for valhalla work with gunnr?
    It's the firts valhalla fighter I have
    Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by seneuk View Post
    Hello
    Does the special talisman for valhalla work with gunnr?
    It's the firts valhalla fighter I have
    Thanks
    Yes, it’ll work for all the Valhalla Maidens
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    A tedious challenge for sure .. almost there!
    I don't have Mariner unfortunately, but is he able to cleanse at will? I don't see it mentioned. This one in particular was equipped with Yggdrasil/advantage and did have passive disable applied. Yet when Apparition was cast, Mariner was cleansed and no apparition. In all attempts apparition was only applied once (sadly not to Mariner). Teamed with Thor, Moony and Alchemist (Serenity/Angel- but that's self cleanse right?).
    Also, when equipped with Artifact talisman it feels like a 95% remove negative effects, not 20% chance
    Leaping about in the Frogs of War
    Grinding since Sep '19

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Yes, it’ll work for all the Valhalla Maidens
    Super thank you

OS
    Android
    Why do we have the Valhalla Maidens and the Valkyrie Hunters get no mention or updates? Were they named wrong from the beginning?