Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Cosmic Fate doesn't register for the achievement.

And it's crashing.... like.. A LOT.... often mid-battle. Normally the arena is pretty crash resistant here.. not now....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What I miss about arena events was that more people used to run weaker defense teams so one could at least achieve most of the challenges without much work. Most of these challenges could be completed in the first few days, if not sooner, if even half of the top 1000 players ran a weaker defense like I do. Arena rewards are shit for the most part besides a bit of ironite, here we actually have some good rewards but its a grind to achieve if no one changes their defense.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Overall the achievements weren't too bad. Would have been a lot easier if more players set fun or easy defenses instead of meta heavy teams. The fact with a little bit of careful team construction and finding a weak defense could mean progress on multiple achievements helped immensely.

I do imagine that those who didn't spend this weekend grinding out those achievements will have a harder time as the event progresses with more and more players switching back to a normal defense once they have hit their goals. I would have loved to get at least 2 of those T3 talismans (with a max of 5 as I assume there will be 5 Valhalla maidens) but I think I'll have to just be content with 1 after 300 runs.

The only things I would have liked to see changed with the event is a switch back to battles instead of wins(let's everyone play arena how they want and doesn't create the animosity towards that players don't update their teams to be weak) and adding event fragments to the challenges that weren't just "win x battles".

Not the worst arena event by far but, for me, has reached the point where it's just a mindless grind with no real skill or challenge.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I have always used a lone Eddie defence ever since I started playing 9 months ago. People with full teams attack me occasionally, but I don't bother revenging them. That will result in my revenge list filled up only with lone Eddies. I don't care about rankings, only iron coins. I have managed to play 80 battles since yesterday and have reached King 4. Should have no problem finishing the event within the stipulated time.

OS
    Android
    Despite the fact that Arena events are really tedious, this one has a good balance in different things to do and goals (except the 300 wins) 10 / 25 / 30 / 50 are really achievable achievements (?) and they keep you interested. Good job there! The variation and importance of rewards are also good!

About the 300 wins, Iīd rather prefer 150 wins and 300 plays as a better option for the achievement. But well, you canīt have it all :P
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Can anyone remember if there is a talisman set that grants cleave?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Can anyone remember if there is a talisman set that grants cleave?
    I don't think there is.. I could be wrong though.

The Compendium is missing at least two characters that inflict Cleave... Dark Prince Wrath and Assassin Werewolf .. At least when searching by ability.

To 25 and the challenges are basically impossible.... No one running weak defenses.... At least I've got 6 more days to try and get 30 Cleave inflictions.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've been using a weak defence since Thanksgiving. I never stop below 2800 and end up at 3200 - 3300 by weeks end. I've been battling the same 8 people since then, losing only few due to the system stopping us. I only attract weak teams like mine and we all gain from it. I've not had a real battle in over 4 months. So, a weak defence doesn't hurt your real that bad. I always get the level I'm wanting. Note, I have no desire to reach the top. I'm happy where I am. So this is only good for those who want to maintain a certain level. Enjoy and play the game you want. ��

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    What I miss about arena events was that more people used to run weaker defense teams so one could at least achieve most of the challenges without much work. Most of these challenges could be completed in the first few days, if not sooner, if even half of the top 1000 players ran a weaker defense like I do. Arena rewards are shit for the most part besides a bit of ironite, here we actually have some good rewards but its a grind to achieve if no one changes their defense.
    Hear hear. It made arena events fun when it felt like everyone set aside their egos for a few days and we all helped each other through the challenges. Now they're a drag that just confirms how petty folks are. I can beat a lot of people's strong defense teams -- but not while inflicting cleave with an all assassin team that has to survive. Running a strong defense just makes it harder for other people to get a break. What's the point?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't think there is.. I could be wrong though.

The Compendium is missing at least two characters that inflict Cleave... Dark Prince Wrath and Assassin Werewolf .. At least when searching by ability.

To 25 and the challenges are basically impossible.... No one running weak defenses.... At least I've got 6 more days to try and get 30 Cleave inflictions.
    Thor can generate Cleaves like crazy.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan