Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Eternal Encounter - Battle for new Cosmic Valhalla Maiden Talismans + MORE

Name:  Eternal-Encounter-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  366.4 KB

Earn rare rewards by completing challenges in the Arena!

From now until May 16th at 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for completing specific objectives in the Arena before the event is over. Objectives include winning Arena battles using only Basic Attacks, as well as using specific classes.

Rewards include Chosen Fragments, a variety of Frontier Keys, Iron Coins, Gold, Awakening Shards and more!

Trade Chosen Fragments for Rewards!
    Chosen Fragments can be traded for a variety of rewards including Cosmic Valhalla Maiden Talismans Sands of Blood and more!

New Cosmic Valhalla Maiden Talismans can be equipped to any Valhalla Maiden! They will increase all stats in battle, reduce incoming damage and will also reduce the healing of all enemies by 50%. They also give Immunity to Stop and Stun effects to all allies, and will inflict Punishment and Accuracy Down on a random enemy for 2 turns every action.

Since Chosen Fragments are meant to be spent in store they will ‘loop’ if you claim a Chosen Soul (if claimed, a Chosen Soul will simply produce 500 Chosen Fragments, and 1 1* Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it). If you do not wish to spend these Fragments in store, you can always convert them into Precious Soul Fragments.

Many Eternal Encounter event challenges will also provide Forged Soul Fragments.

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

**BONUS: For the duration of the Eternal Encounter event, Eternity Soul Fragments you earn from the weekly Arena resets can be traded for Eternity Talismans!

Eternity Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for the following effects: Grant Perfect Hit to all allies at the start of battle for 2 turns. Grant Physical, Magic, and True Block to self for 1 turn if Perfect Hit, Regen, or Charge is present at the start of your turn. Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects, Stun, and inflict Perfect Disable for 1 turn on a random enemy if Passive Disable is active on any enemy at the start of your turn. Fully heal and removes Doom effects from all enemies if the wearer of this talisman has the Shawl of Styx passive.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help you complete the challenges ahead:
    • Grab an additional boost of Chosen Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Grab our Any Class Power Up Pack! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ Colourless XP Shards to power up any class of character!
    • Eternity Relics are purchasable with Gold in the Event Store!

Eternity Relics grant players up to a 50% increase in HP, Attack and Magic stats in the Arena for a limited time. There are two kinds: Eternity Arms (Increase Stats on your Arena Offense Team) and Eternity Armor (Increase Stats on your Arena Defense Team).

Please note: Each Eternity Relic can be purchased twice and will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Gauntlet.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 05-10-2020 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Removed incorrect event details

OS
    iOS
    Well this is a neat event, but I am curious: what was the original version of this event supposed to entail? Like the one last year?

OS
    Android
    Yup!!! It's your big chance! Make your brag post now!!!!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    So the clan's bit was just left on in a copy/paste error? I don't see anything about there being clan challenges except for the clan challenge disclaimer
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

Hey everyone!

Sorry for any confusion. This is definitely an error on my part in writing this post. I can confirm that there are no Clan Challenges in this event (and there are not meant to be). I'm going in to remove those details from the post now. Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah.... does seem like there should have been more. perhaps due to the mistaken store leak it was changed to not reward was was originally intended.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hah, this could be a rough event! If you want the T3, you'll need 300 WINS. Also worth noting there are FIVE 5* Warrior Awakening Shards for the Special Edition Eternity characters.

Hope to see lots of weak defence teams this week everyone. Best of luck!

Name:  May-EternalEncounter.png
Views: 1543
Size:  48.3 KB

EDIT: Originally forgot to include the repeatable goals in the Iron Coin total. Have re-uploaded the fixed version.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 05-10-2020 at 04:30 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Hah, this could be a rough event!
    Yeah.. doesn't look like ANY fun at all.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yeah.. doesn't look like ANY fun at all.
    Yeah, Arena events suck. They incentivize either losing the week before so you can breeze through them or you wind up throwing a bunch of matches during the event so you don't wind up too high on the list where you can't complete any of the challenges that aren't just "Win X battles".
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    My gauntlet was showing wrong rewards. But after restarting the game, it has come back to normal.
    (Everytime I try to edit my post, it gets deleted instead. The mobile version of this site sucks)