Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

[BUG]tribute soul bug when we have blood sand in reward...[BUG]

Hello, first of all, I want to report that it is the 3rd week consecutive where I have this problem. I already opened2 tickets, still without answers so far.
    i have exchange with other player, and i am not alone in this case.
    This one here is special as accompanied by a video that I uploaded on youtube, to allow you to see in action has what this bug looks like, and especially you repair it. to be simple, as soon as there are "bloods sands" in the "soul tribute", they disappear as soon as there is out of the reward. for a 300 ironite reward... it is problematic especially when it's the reward for a whole week of collective effort.

hi hope devs read this, and fix it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPxYft8NuG4

If other people with the same problem read this post, don't hesitate to reply

have a nice day!
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------

OS
    Android
    Hope this gets sorted out. I've had a few instances where I dropped in a tribute soul and sometimes only a heart pops up or it just skips rewards completely.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Hope this gets sorted out. I've had a few instances where I dropped in a tribute soul and sometimes only a heart pops up or it just skips rewards completely.
    Yeah I’ve missed Tribute rewards completely as well and I know a few weeks back I had 3 sob in the reward that never materialized.

OS
    Android
    My clanmates have the same problem - No pop-up window, +3 SoB in fact, SoB disappear after reboot
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post

“When I open a Tribute Soul, all I get is a Sacrificial Heart and nothing else!” - After opening a Tribute Soul, be sure to scroll through your rewards in the pop-up window that appears. In addition to the heart, you can receive a variety of valuable fragments, currencies and even talisman sets if you’re lucky. Some players have reported that these rewards can sometimes fail to show up in the pop-up window which is an issue we are investigating. Do note that whichever rewards you do receive will correctly be added to your account so long as that the soul was successfully opened.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...444#post123444

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    “When I open a Tribute Soul, all I get is a Sacrificial Heart and nothing else!” - After opening a Tribute Soul, be sure to scroll through your rewards in the pop-up window that appears. In addition to the heart, you can receive a variety of valuable fragments, currencies and even talisman sets if you’re lucky. Some players have reported that these rewards can sometimes fail to show up in the pop-up window which is an issue we are investigating. Do note that whichever rewards you do receive will correctly be added to your account so long as that the soul was successfully opened.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...444#post123444
    Pretty words, but not apply to the case. I had the same issue 2 times. The SoB seems to be added to my account, but if I try to use, game freezes and after restart, they already gone, all 3.

OS
    Android
    Can't scroll through pop-up window if there is no pop-up window. It also happens with clan mythical soul sometimes. At least rewards get added to the account in the latter case.

OS
    Android
    This exact thing happened to me today. Opened Tribute soul, only see the sacrificial heart, no loot screen. Then checked SoB and I have 6/3, so I know I received at least 3 SoB. A few hours later I go to use the SoB on some Odin kills, but now I have 3/3 SoB, the reward SoB has vanished.

Tried log out and back in etc., but they are gone.

OS
    iOS
    I opened 4 reward soul from odin. Everyting was empty and purchased 4 souls
    was empty. I requested that issues but nothing back yet.
    painless-3922

OS
    Android
    The last 4 of 5 Tribute Souls I opened had been empty - just the 3* Heart popped out.
    I sent a Ticket as well, but got no response at all. Especially the lost SoB is a pretty common issue. No one of those who got them could ever use them at all.
    Thats why I am sitting on several unopened tribute souls...
    Playing all Troopers every day

Proud member of CaesarsLegion
    Ingame ID Johnny-9739

Currently hunting Lilith T3 as I missed it on event